- 1 cup antelope sausage, cubed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Pillsbury biscuit can
- Heat oven to 325 F. Open biscuit can, separate biscuits and roll them out until they are flat.
- Grease a muffin tin and press each biscuit into each muffin hole. You want it to resemble a cup so you can pour your ingredients into the middle
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix in milk. Pour the egg mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Put about 3-4 pieces of antelope sausage into each biscuit cup and sprinkle cheese over each one.
- Put the biscuits in the oven and cook for about 10-12 minutes. You want them to rise, but make sure you watch them!
Serve and enjoy!