- Login to your account on DSGOuterwear.com and navigate to "My Account". Please see below if you didn't create an account during checkout.
- Click "Completed" to see a list of all completed orders.
- Find the order you wish to exchange or return, then click "Return Item(s)" next to View Order Details.
- Fill out the proper return information on the return request form. If you are exchanging your item for a different size, please enter your new size into the comment box.
- Click "Submit Return Request"
- Within 24-48 business hours, you will receive a confirmation email with your Order# and return shipping address. Do NOT ship your return or exchange until you receive this confirmation email with detailed information.
- Package up your item(s) in new condition with tags still attached, write your Order# on the outside of the package or on the shipping label. All returns must include the Order# and be shipped to the instructed address to avoid loss of package. Ship your package back to the return address contained in the confirmation email.
Didn't create an account during checkout (checked out as a guest)? Please contact us through chat or email and we will get your return process started for you!
Once your item has been delivered to our warehouse, it may take one to two business days for them to inspect, approve and check it in.
Once the warehouse notifies us that your return was approved and received, we will either process the return/refund the purchase amount back onto your original payment method (or provide a store credit if that is what you requested). For exchanges we will notify the warehouse to ship out your exchange item(s).
Exchanged items are typically shipped out the next business day from when we were notified by the warehouse.
Please let us know if it has been more than 2 weeks since your item was delivered to the warehouse, and you haven't received your exchanged item or your refund.
Note: It may take up to 10 business days from when we process your refund, for the funds to show back up onto your original payment method.
Any DSG Outerwear product purchased directly from DSG Outerwear, may be exchanged for a different size, or returned for a refund as long as the following requirements have been met:
1) Return/exchange request must be made within 30 days of date of purchase. However, purchases made during the Holiday season, November 23 - December 24, may be exchanged or returned 30 days from December 25.
2) All returns and exchanges must have original tags attached, be unworn, returned in the original DSG Outerwear branded packaging (as applicable) and be suitable for resale.
3) Boots must be returned inside their original boot box and MUST be shipped inside an additional box to protect the boot box - please do not attach shipping labels directly to the boot box itself.
4) DSG Outerwear reserves the right to adjust the amount of the return. Returns or exchanges will ONLY be approved if the requirements within the "Returns and Exchange Policy" have been met.
5) If an item is found to be worn, damaged, or the original tags are missing/removed, no refund or exchange will be permitted and the items will be RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER by shipping back to the original shipping address.
There will be no credit given for shipping and handling charges on products returned, either for a refund, store-credit, or for exchanges. DSG Outerwear does not offer return shipping labels for returns or exchanges.
If product was purchased elsewhere, it should be returned to that retailer, unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. DSG Outerwear will not process refunds for items purchased elsewhere.
We recommend sending your return via the US Postal Service Insured Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS as DSG is NOT responsible for lost packages. Please KEEP your tracking numbers.
International Customers: Customer is responsible for all custom fees, tariffs and duties related to the return or exchange of an order. Duties are refundable through your countries customs office on returned items in most cases. This is not DSG Outerwear's responsibility and the customer must request duty refund at their local Post Office when returning a package.
Any free promotional items received with the original order must be sent back with the returned item (ie "Free can koozie with any boot purchase.") For any promotional items which are not sent back with the return, we will credit back the amount to your card LESS the normal retail value of the free item.