Orders placed after 11:00am CST on December 23rd may not be delivered in time for Christmas, even using an Overnight Delivery shipping method.
How Will My Order Be Shipped?
DSG ships internationally, and has warehouses located in both the US and Canada.
1) All in-stock items ship within 1-5 business days from purchase date. You can expect longer ship times over the holidays.
2) All shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and you have the option to choose ground or express along with your preferred carrier. If you have special shipping requests, please contact us at 608-835-1122.
3) We ship via FedEx or USPS. PLEASE NOTE: USPS First Class is not a traceable service. No tracking numbers will be provided for the First Class shipping option. Please choose either FedEx or USPS Priority or Express for a traceable service.
4) FedEx Express shipments including 2 Day, and overnight options are collected at 11 a.m. Central Time Zone. If an Express order is received after this time it will be shipped the following business day. If it is close to the deadline, please call to see if our pick up has occurred for the day yet.
5) "FREE SHIPPING" OPTIONS
- All USA orders over $99 and all Canadian orders over $199 USD will provided with a free shipping option. If you see an option at checkout that says "FREESHIPPING," your package will ship via any method DSG chooses, but most commonly will be shipped FedEx Ground. For detailed information on FedEx Ground, please visit www.fedex.com. Please allow for transit of 3-7 business days for the free shipping option.
- Are the free shipping options too slow? Select an expedited shipping option!
6) Occasionally DSG ships items from different warehouses. When this happens you may be sent two separate tracking numbers.
INTERNATIONAL & CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
1) DSG typically ships from the USA to our international customers. DSG has a warehouse located in Ontario, Canada, and whenever possible we ship orders to our Canadian customers from the Canadian warehouse.
2) International Customers are responsible for any duties charged on your shipment. The value on the shipment is for the actual value of the order.
3) USPS First Class International Shipping is not a traceable service. There are no tracking numbers available for USPS First Class International.
4) USPS First Class International can take up to 5 weeks for delivery. This shipping method is especially slow during the holiday season.
5) In order to track a package, please choose either USPS Priority or Express International shipping methods.
6) Please call for other shipping options at 1-608-835-1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.