- 1 lb of cubed venison
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of red enchilada sauce
- 4 oz of chopped green chilies, you can also use the canned ones
- 2 tablespoons of Chipotle Tabasco Pepper Sauce from Chipotle, you can find in grocery store or local Chipotle!
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons of Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 tsp of the following: Garlic powder, onion powder and cumin. You can add more spices if you like it hotter!
- As much crumbled Asado cheese as you'd like
- Avocado mashed and mixed with garlic powder and salt
- A few cherry tomatoes
1.) Heat olive oil in a pan. Once oil is heated add the cubed venison and cook until it is slightly browned on both sides
2.) Add venison and all the rest of the ingredients to crock pot and stir. Cook on high for about 3 hours until meat can be easily shredded with a fork
3.) Once venison can be shredded with a fork, take it out and start shredding it on the cutting board
4.) Return shredded meat to crock pot and continue cooking for another 10-15 min
5.) Venison will be a little runny so make sure you drain it first before adding it to a taco shell or it will make it soggy
6.) Add to shell and top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!