- 1 pound venison, cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, you can also use the canned ones
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle Tabasco Pepper Sauce from Chipotle, you can find in grocery store or local Chipotle!
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon of the following: Garlic powder, onion powder and cumin. You can add more spices if you like it hotter!
- Avocado, mashed and mixed with garlic powder and salt
- Crumbled Asado cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Once oil is heated, add the cubed venison and cook until it is slightly browned on both sides.
- Add venison and all the rest of the ingredients to crock pot and stir. Cook on high for about 3 hours until meat can be easily shredded with a fork.
- Once venison can be shredded with a fork, take it out and start shredding it on the cutting board.
- Return shredded meat to crock pot and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes.
- Venison will be a little runny, so make sure you drain it first before adding it to a taco shell or it will make it soggy.
- Add to shell, top with your favorite ingredients and enjoy!