The Versa insulated women's glove is very versatile--hence the name! It comes with a lightweight insulation on the back of the hand which is just enough to break the cold wind. There is no insulation in the palm so you get excellent control and feeling while riding. It’s more of an active riding glove and is not ideal for extremely cold trail rides. Our winter gloves with grip work great on the trail when the temperatures are warmer and closer to the freezing mark as opposed to below zero temps. Besides snowmobiling, this insulated women's glove is excellent for any winter sport that is active like snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Also, the glove is ideal for loading your trailer before and after your snowmobile ride.
- Durable, 4-way stretch spandex shell with DWR treatment
- HIPORA waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- 40 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation on back of hand
- Uninsulated palm for good handlebar grip
- Moisure-wicking, anti-bacterial, non-slip lining
- Grippy silicone print over microfiber synthetic palm
- Stretch Kevlar between thumb and index finger for dexterity
- Pre-curved fingers
- Nose and goggle wipe thumbs
- Molded hook and loop wrist closure
- Goggle wipe on left index finger
- Available in sizes XS-XL
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All around best riding glove.. I really like how the lining does not come out when you take them off. I have worn these in cold temps and my hand stayed warm and then in warm temps they were perfect.. Also love the different color options
These are exactly what I was looking for and are by far my favorite riding gloves. They are thin enough to allow good grip on the bars and allows my handwarmers to do their job more efficiently. The insulation on the back of the hand keeps my hands warm. The colors on these are amazing in person and I like the addition of the little pull on tab. It makes putting them on super easy.