Our timeless black winter trail mitten has been redesigned - say hello to the Trail Mitten 3.0! This waterproof, windproof and breathable mitten will immediately be your favorite mitten in your gear bag! It has a goat skin leather palm, for great comfort and feeling and is heavily insulated to keep you very warm. The back of the hand also has a pocket to add a heat pad for when temperatures are unbearable. Did we mention this women's waterproof mitten is all black giving it a timeless look that will match any gear? The gauntlet of these insulated winter gloves is nice and big to go over your jacket sleeve and keep the wind out.
- Nylon Oxford fabric with 3,500mm MVT / 3,500g/m2/24 hr waterproof breathable coating and a DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate insulation throughout, additional 100 grams of Polyfil on the back of the hand
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Goatskin leather palm material with DWR treatment
- Back of hand zippered pocket for venting or use with heat pack for added warmth
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- Adjustable wrist strap with buckle and adjustable cuff with shock cord
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Warm, comfortable, & functional
These are the warmest mittens I have ever worn. My hands typically are one of the first things to get cold. These mittens have kept my hands warm in the sub zero temps recently here in WI. I have worn them snowmobiling, ice fishing, playing outside with my kids. I would highly recommend these to everyone that does any type of outdoor activities. My husband is jealous of my mittens.
These are very comfortable. I own many pairs of DSG gloves and they fit true to size. The soft interior is very nice and the adjustable wrist allows for the perfect fit. I love the length of the gaiters as they really keep the wind and snow out of my sleeves.