DSG's women's heated vests are newest must-have cold-weather gear. Our heated hunting vest is powered by ActionHeat and comes with a super powerful ActionHeat 5V Power Bank 6000mAh. This power bank powers your garment and can also charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device. Note: Heating times will diminish if used to charge other devices.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the chest for 3 seconds. Press touch-button again to adjust the temperature.
- Fabric: 94% polyester. 6% spandex.
- Breathable fleece lined soft shell.
- Water-resistant softshell sheds rain and snow.
- Advanced heat-trapping insulation layer.
- Ultra-fine metal fiber heating panels.
- YKK Zippers
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 150F : 3+ Hours
- Medium (White): 130F : 4+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 110F : 5+ Hours
- 5 Volt Battery-Powered Heated Vest
- (1) 6000mAh Rechargeable Power Bank (Battery)
- (1) Micro-USB Charging Cord
- Instruction Manual
Women's Heated Vest Features
- The powerful Tri-Zone heating system includes 3 built-in heating panels, strategically placed on the chest and upper back to warm your core body temperature.
- Powered by (1) 6000mAh Power Bank
- Touch-button temperature control
- 3 Heat level settings
- Lasts up to 5 hours
- 2 zippered pockets plus hidden battery pocket
- Cinch bungees for a comfortable fit.
Heated Vest Women's Size Chart - Inches
How to Measure
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape level under your arms and across your back
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of the hip
|Chest||31 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|
|Waist||24 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||35 - 38||39 - 41|
|Hip||33 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 47||48 - 51|
- Compatible with any 1amp power banks
- When not in use, unplug power banks from heated outerwear to preserve battery life
- Charge power banks periodically throughout the year to ensure maximum lifespan
Caution: To reduce the risk of injury or misuse of this item, please do not operate this product before reading and understanding all enclosed warnings and instructions.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It doesn’t get better than this. The fit is perfect and once again, so comfortable and warm!
This vest makes watching grandsons' spring track meets in cold conditions tolerable. It is also very comfortable and warm to wear when the heat isn't needed. I highly recommend!
I debated for months on getting a heated vest, and I finally bit the bullet and ordered this one! Seriously! I should have bought earlier in the snow season! The fit is great and flattering. It is not bulky - if you like your clothes more baggy - I would recommend sizing up. The heat feels so good on chilly days and after a day of being outside and wanting some warmth.
NW Wisconsin is cold, this vest makes this cold baby very happy. I love the settings change incase I get too hot, low is just enough sometimes. Very flattering fit, and it matches with just about everything! The heat zones are great.
Vest is warm on its own! Keeps the wind off my core. The 3 heat settings are a very nice feature. I wear it for ice fishing and casual wear. I’m excited to try it out for duck and deer hunting this fall!
I was super impressed with this vest. I wore base layers and a hoodie underneath and could still feel the heat, even on the lowest setting. This heated gear allows me to sit all day in the cold woods comfortably. Couldn’t be more happy with this vest!!
This vest is a real GAME CHANGER! I wore it out ice fishing on a windy below-zero day and have never been more comfortable. That little bit of extra heat on the chest made all the difference. The fit is also great - I ordered my usual DSG size and it looks really sharp. I can't wait to use this during next year's archery season. It very well might help keep me out there longer to improve my odds of harvesting a nice buck. This vest is a home-run!
I work in the trades as an HVAC apprentice, so I'm outside on wintery rooftops quite a bit. This vest is perfect for tradeswomen who work outside. My favourite part is that it allows me to move freely. My arms are free to make climbing ladders or tucking tools under my arms a lot easier; while keeping my core warm and cozy.
Absolutely love this vest!!! I’ve worn it for hunting, ice fishing and casual wear! Can’t beat extra warmth for every activity. Lasts a good while on medium and low. Haven’t needed it for the high setting yet. Definitely recommend for any lady out there who gets cold easily.