DSG's women's heated vests are newest must-have cold-weather gear. Our heated hunting vest is powered by ActionHeat and comes with a super powerful ActionHeat 5V Power Bank 6000mAh. This power bank powers your garment and can also charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device. Note: Heating times will diminish if used to charge other devices.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the chest for 3 seconds. Press touch-button again to adjust the temperature.
- Fabric: 94% polyester. 6% spandex.
- Breathable fleece lined soft shell.
- Water-resistant softshell sheds rain and snow.
- Advanced heat-trapping insulation layer.
- Ultra-fine metal fiber heating panels.
- YKK Zippers
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 150F : 3+ Hours
- Medium (White): 130F : 4+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 110F : 5+ Hours
- 5 Volt Battery-Powered Heated Vest
- (1) 6000mAh Rechargeable Power Bank (Battery)
- (1) Micro-USB Charging Cord
- Instruction Manual
Women's Heated Vest Features
- The powerful Tri-Zone heating system includes 3 built-in heating panels, strategically placed on the chest and upper back to warm your core body temperature.
- Powered by (1) 6000mAh Power Bank
- Touch-button temperature control
- 3 Heat level settings
- Lasts up to 5 hours
- 2 zippered pockets plus hidden battery pocket
- Cinch bungees for a comfortable fit.
Heated Vest Women's Size Chart - Inches
How to Measure
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape level under your arms and across your back
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of the hip
|Chest||31 - 32||33 - 35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 47|
|Waist||24 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 31||32 - 34||35 - 38||39 - 41|
|Hip||33 - 35||36 - 37||38 - 40||41 - 43||44 - 47||48 - 51|
- Compatible with any 1amp power banks
- When not in use, unplug power banks from heated outerwear to preserve battery life
- Charge power banks periodically throughout the year to ensure maximum lifespan
Caution: To reduce the risk of injury or misuse of this item, please do not operate this product before reading and understanding all enclosed warnings and instructions.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
LA veste chauffante à avoir!
Pour en avoir essayé quelques unes, celle de DSG est ma préférée! Très confortable, une belle coupe. Gros plus pour la batterie qui est petite et qui peut aussi servir de recharge pour le cellulaire. La chaleur est bien répartie au niveau du buste et du haut du dos. C'est une belle chaleur qui n'est pas étouffante.
I am in love with this heated vest. It is so comfy. I use mine all the time. If you are planning on having a sweater under your vest I would advise to size up .
A MUST HAVE
If you spend any amount of time outdoors, this vest is a must have. It's like a warm hug. Heck, I wear mine inside sometimes because I'm always cold. Even on the low setting, I can feel the nice warmth and it's a game changer for long cold days on the farm. 10/10 recommend go buy now! As a side note - I'd say it fits true to size. I wear a medium in most things and got a medium in this. It is fitted, but I can comfortably wear a base layer and a sweatshirt underneath!
I love all of the DSG heated gear! This vest is perfect for any outdoor winter activity! I usually turn it on and off as needed throughout the day and the battery will last all day. When I keep it on continuously, it will last about 4 hours on the medium heat setting. I ordered a size medium according to the size chart and it fits well with just a base layer underneath. If you plan on wearing something thicker, like a hoodie, under the vest, I would suggest going up a size.
Love having this if you ever cold anytime in life but this. You can use it for more than sledding. Get it now!
I love it! I’m nice and toasty doing outdoor activities. I wish that the battery lasted longer, but I just keep another battery in the other pocket. Thanks!
Love this vest. Only downfall is on really cold days battery life is short. I will order an alternate battery for it.
My bra size is a 36 DDD so according to the size charts a medium would have fit me but I sized up to a large and it fits comfortably and not to tight in the chest. I would recommend sizing up if you have a large chest! I am always cold when out and about and this vest has been awesome to keep me nice and toasty everyday!
Love this heated vest
I wear this all the time. I did need to size up to a 3xl. So it would fit my top half. I love the look of it and the 3 different heat settings. I used it snowmobiling, work, or out and about, it is a great staple piece.