Women's base layer shirt available in Canada only.
The D-Tech base layer Nordic shirt is the ideal solution for cold days out in the snow. Engineered using the D-Tech moisture-wicking technology, the fabric is designed to quickly transport moisture away from the skin to the outermost portion of the fabric, leaving the skin warm and dry. The D-Tech base layer Nordic shirt is form fitting, using a 4-way stretch to hug the body, but is not a compression fit. At a weight of over 8 oz per square yard, this polyester/spandex fabric is heavier than most layers on the market, enabling it to retain more heat. Although this product is by far superior for moisture management and warmth, best of all, it has an incredibly soft and luxurious feel.
- Moisture wicking to keep skin warm and dry
- True women's fit
- 4-way stretch material for form fit and great recovery
- Soft and luxurious feel
- Recommended for temperatures 0 to 50°F
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Women's base layer shirt available in sizes XS-4XL