If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile jacket that is warm, affordable, stylish, and functional, this is your piece! Craze Outerwear has been in DSG’s lineup since the beginning and has a proven history of quality and comfort. This women's white snow jacket is perfect for weekend trips to the snowmobiling cabin to enjoy the sport with your family and friends. When you take a break at your local lunch or dinner spot, you will not stick out as a snowmobiler and will blend right in. The Craze 3.0 has subtle branding by design and feels terrific once it is tried on. Fit is true to size. This insulated snowmobile jacket will impress!
- Durable shell with breathable and waterproof coating
- 100% seal taped seams
- Thin profile insulation with 200 grams in the body and 150 grams in the sleeves
- YKK Front zipper with magnetic windflap closure
- Removable hood
- Reflective logo for nighttime visibility
- Side vents for temperature regulation
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar, chin guard and upper portion of interior front windflap
- Interior pocket key clip
- 'DSG' logo waterproof upper chest zippers with decorative pulls
- Tether D-Ring
- Shell, lining and insulation are 100% Polyester
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great jacket, shipped fast!
Hard to find at local dealers in Canada, but ordered direct from DSG, and arrived in about ten days, looks great. Once we have enough snow we can test out the warmth.