The Arctic Appeal Women's Ice Fishing Jacket by DSG Outerwear has a beautiful look with features to keep you very warm and dry on the ice!! DSG took years of knowledge from building snowmobile-specific apparel and put it into a women's warm waterproof coat that is rich with features for fishing. The fit of our jackets is very important, so we offer sizes from petite to plus. Look fabulous and stay warm on your next ice fishing trip with this warm waterproof coat!
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth and flotation assist combined with an additional 180 grams of insulation in the body, 120 grams of insulation in the balance of the jacket and hood
- Inside waist of jacket and sleeve cuff have fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out
- Soft micro fleece collar and chin guard
- #5 YKK Front Zipper with snap wind flap closure for long lasting durability
- Underarm vent zippers for temperature regulation
- Removable hood with adjustable pull chord for a perfect fit
- Internal powder skirt to keep snow and wind out
- Interior lycra wrist gaiters with thumb hole and adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Roomy, fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s on upper chest to connect depth finder weights or ice picks
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Insulated fishing jacket is available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this jacket!
I love all the pockets in this jacket, especially the magnetic close front pockets! It's a little bulky, but that's to be expected with the Flotex. I would just say the sleeves seem a little long, though I did need to size up to a Large (normally wear a Med - 5'6" 150lbs). I love the cuffs with the thumbholes when putting gloves on and off all day in the cold! And the dusty teal is such a pretty color. Also love that DSG gives discounts for nurses!
LOVE this jacket
I've almost completed my 2nd Ice Season with this and I absolutely love it! All the pockets make it perfect for the little things I'm usually carrying with me. The clips are a life saver for keeping my pliers and my clipper handy. I'm a person who is almost always cold but this keeps me nice and warm!
Arctic Appeal 2.0 Ice Fishing Jacket OatMeal
I am 5'5 150 lbs, normal build and ordered a medium. It fit perfect in the waist, sleeves and length but not while wearing the matching bibs. The shoulders were also very tight. I sized up to the large and it fits perfects over the bibs and without. The jacket also isn't an oatmeal color, more of a sage green but I am still absolutely INLOVE with this jacket. Very warm and comfortable. It is definitely the perfect combo of fit and function.
Very happy online customer
Love this coat! The medium was too big so I needed to exchange. The exchange was easy and painless. Small fits perfect, can’t wait to wear it. Will order again and recommend 100%!
Great upgrade from the original!
My first purchase from DSG was back in 2019 for the original AA jacket, it got me through winter rain, high winds, slush, etc. and all the elements. So it was no surprise that this suit would let me have such another successful season. I have the Black Wave, and I get so many compliments on the color, but the teal and oatmeals in person are absolutely beautiful as well! The jacket is fitted so well, very warm, and has so many pockets - a girls dream! Fashion/Function without the sacrifice.
Love this coat!
Very impressed with this coat. Love how lightweight it is and it still keeps me nice and warm out on the lake! Love all the added features. I have the avid ice fishing bibs as well and the combo is perfect. Definitely recommend this company!
Being a short heavy set woman, it's not always easy finding outdoor gear that'll fit. This jacket is a wonderful fitting jacket. Only challenge I have is the sleeves are too long, but I'm used to that in everything I buy.
Arctic Appeal 2.0 jacket
Absolutely love this jacket! Very warm for cold days out on the ice and plenty of pockets to hold off your gear. Will never buy a different brand for ice fishing apparel.
Light weight, warm and beautiful
This jacket is super light weight without compromising on anything, not bulky and it's long enough to just cover my butt. I wore it in -30 in Manitoba, Canada and it kept me very toasty. I love the wrist gaters and micro fleece collar and chin guard. The flotex is an added bonus that makes me feel that much more comfortable and safe on the ice. I got the dusty teal in an XL, which is what I order all my DSG jackets in, I'm 5'5 and 160 pounds and can fit a sweater underneath comfortably. 100% recommend