Rime means frost formed on cold objects by rapid freezing of water vapor and that’s where we thought of the great name for our snowmobile trail boot! You can style the Rime women's insulated snow boot to your liking with the four different shoe lace colors provided with each pair. For ultimate comfort and warmth, we suggest pairing this Thinsulate snow boot with our DSG Wigwam snowmobile socks. The 3M Thinsulate insulation is at an ideal weight of 600 grams for warmth while on the trail. Your coziness level will be 100% because of the faux fur soft lining throughout the interior of this women's insulated hunting boot! The toe cap gives you extra wear protection and the outsole has excellent traction for walking on snow and ice.
- Excellent trail or backcountry boot
- 600 grams Thinsulate Insulation for extreme warmth
- 100% waterproof
- Faux fur interior for extra coziness
- Closed toe cap for ultimate wear protection
- Grip sole for excellent traction in snow
- Women's insulated snow boots with fixed liner
- Boot comes with multiple color laces: Black, Pink, Blue and Purple
- Available in women's shoe sizes 6-11, whole sizes only
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are hands down the best boots I have owned. I have a chronically cold right foot. No matter what I do, it is always cold. Not with these boots! My feet have been warm and dry all season. (I ride in some pretty cold temps on the regular). I love that these are not stiff, but a softer boot, which means I can go from sledding, to tobogganing, to ice fishing with ease and comfort. I highly recommend these boots to every lady I see. One of the best purchases I have made gear wise!
I love these boots. They are a little big, warm enough for everyday play and did great snowmobiling in 8 * weather. Totally worth the price!