Our Versa women's waterproof winter gloves are very versatile--hence the name! It comes with a lightweight insulation on the back of the hand which is just enough to break the cold wind. There is no insulation in the palm so you get excellent control and feeling while riding. It’s more of an active riding glove and is not ideal for extremely cold trail rides. It works great on the trail when the temperatures are warmer and closer to the freezing mark as opposed to below zero temps. Besides snowmobiling, this insulated women's glove is excellent for any winter sport that is active like snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Also, these women's insulated winter gloves ideal for loading your trailer before and after your snowmobile ride.
- Durable, 4-way stretch spandex shell with DWR treatment
- HIPORA waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane
- 40 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation on back of hand
- Uninsulated palm for good handlebar grip
- Moisure-wicking, anti-bacterial, non-slip lining
- Grippy silicone print over microfiber synthetic palm
- Stretch Kevlar between thumb and index finger for dexterity
- Pre-curved fingers
- Nose and goggle wipe thumbs
- Molded hook and loop wrist closure
- Goggle wipe on left index finger
- Available in sizes XS-XL
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely love these gloves. Much warmer then I was expecting very comfortable fit and just the right amount of stretch. Great grip on them as well. Right amount of color added and I love that it has a tab to be able to pull them on snugly and velcro at the wrist. I trail ride and love a glove like this when a little warmer out and for me I have better control with a smaller glove.