The DSG Verge waterproof snowmobile jacket is coming at you this season with brand new bright and fun colors that are sure to get heads turning! The 2-in-1 jacket means you can remove the quilted, insulated liner and wear this as a shell jacket if needed. This means the jacket is ideal for part time trail riders and part time mountain riders! If you live in the Midwest or East Coast, you can use the jacket along with base layers for trail riding. When you pack up and hit the road for the mountains, no need to get new gear! The Verge jacket has 5,000 mm waterproofing that will keep you dry in the powder. The quilted liner is not meant to be worn as a separate stand alone jacket and instead is meant for functionality as a crossover jacket. Fit is true to size.
- Brightly colored durable shell with 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- DWR finish on fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- Uninsulated shell with removable insulated liner
- Quilted thin profile liner has 180 grams of soft insulation in the body and 150 grams in the sleeves
- #5 YKK front zipper
- Reflective DSG logos for nighttime visibility
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Waterproof snowmobile jacket with adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar, chin guard and upper portion of interior front wind flap
- Interior pocket key clip
- Tether d-ring
- Decorative trims - fun bright contrasting color snaps, thread, zip pulls and zip garages
- Shell: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Lining, liner, and insulation: 100% polyester
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this jacket because I needed a larger size and the trendoids dont carry real women clothing, as if only skinny chicks go outdoors. This jacket is well tailored with attention to detail. i wish it had a two way zipper. The detachable vest is also nice and warm, I just wish the attachable zippers were reversed on one side so that it can be worn zipped up as a separate layer. Wore it sledding and it felt comfortable without the bulk. lots of pockets
Just what I was looking for, love the removable lining on both jacket and bib. Fits great!
I love this jacket. I am a plus size gal and it fits great!! I love the option that there is a removable liner I tend to overheat and just the shell has been perfect.
I absolutly loved this jacket this season! The removable lining is an awesome feature to have when spring hits! I found it true to size and the colors are super vibrant in person.