The DSG Verge black snowmobile pant has the perfect amount of flair to grab attention with the bright trims, but is mostly black! The 2-in-1 pant means you can remove the quilted insulated liner and wear this as a shell only. This means the bib is ideal for part time trail riders and part time mountain riders! If you live in the Midwest or East Coast, you can use the jacket along with base layers for trail riding. When you pack up and hit the road for the mountains, no need to get new gear! The Verge black snowmobile pant has 5,000 mm waterproofing that will keep you dry in the powder. The quilted liner is not meant to be worn as a separate stand alone pant and instead is meant for functionality as a crossover pant. Fit is true to size.
- Durable shell with 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- DWR finish on fabric
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- Uninsulated shell with removable insulated liner
- Quilted thin profile liner has 180 grams of soft insulation throughout
- Suspenders are removable so the bib can convert to pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- YKK side leg zippers with magnetic wind flap closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective DSG logos for nighttime visibility
- Decorative trims - fun bright contrasting color snaps, thread, zip pulls and zip garages
- Tether d-ring
- Shell: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Lining, liner, and insulation: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am loving these pants this season! I did find they ran a bit big for me. I sized down to a small and they fit perfect now! I love the adjustable legs and the vibrant details of the stitching and pockets!
I would like to start this review by saying Jessie, who is a customer service rep whom I spoke with using the online tool was awesome. She guided me as to which items I needed and which gear would be best.
I am so glad I chose these bibs. Medium fit me perfectly, I could adjust the waist to make them smaller depending upon my layers.
The best part about these bibs are that they are adjustable length. I am only 5’3 and was able to perfectly snap the length down to fit me! This is amazing. The quality and style of these are unparalleled.
I got the matching coat as well and my boyfriend says I’m the best dressed one on all the trails ;)
I can not recommend these enough. So warm and so comfy. The quality is amazing.
Being such a diverse rider, I needed something that was going to keep me warm on trail yet something light weight for when I am in the backcountry. This piece is the best of both worlds! Runs large, so I would size down!