Our women's black winter gloves are brand new for this season and will immediately be your favorite glove in your gear bag! Our black waterproof gloves feature a goatskin leather palm, for great comfort and feeling and are heavily insulated to keep you very warm. The back of the hand also has a pocket to add a heat pad for when temperatures are unbearable. Also on the back of the hand is Cordura reflective material that is ideal for giving hand signals while riding snowmobiles at night. Did we mention this women's snow glove is all black giving it a timeless look that will match any gear? The gauntlet is nice and big to go over your jacket sleeve and keep the wind out.
- Durable 420D nylon shell with Reissa, 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- 150 grams 3M Thinsulate Insulation throughout, additional 100 grams of Polyfill insulation on back of hand
- HIPORA waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Goatskin leather palm material with DWR
- Decorative snowflake lining
- Back of hand zippered pocket for venting or use with heat pack for added warmth
- Reflective paneling for nighttime visibility
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Adjustable cuff with shock cord
- Reinforced fingertips
- Women's black winter gloves available in sizes XS-XL
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, great customer service, love ALL my DSG products
Gloves fit great and feel warm, not to bulky. I cant wait to put them to the test.
Very nice gloves. Great looking and I love the details. Comfortable grip around the handlebars and keeps my hands warm. I do wish that the fingers were a little longer Because I do have very long fingers, but otherwise great gloves.
These gloves were everything i asked for for a good quality, durable, warm glove. They should have been named "Mountain glove", because they are so awesome for mountain riding! The gauntlet is big enough to go over the Prism jacket adjustable wrist cuffs and sinch up to keep the snow out during those pow turns. They have leather palms and after 1 season of riding with them they still look brand new, no wear. These gloves have insulation and in the -25 C canadian weather in the mountains my hands were never cold!