The newest, most affordable addition to the DSG Outerwear lineup. Fashionable yet functional, this bib has the ability to convert to pants so you can wear as desired, and also has a drop seat to allows for easy access when nature calls. The Trail Bib/Pant is waterproof with fixed insulation, making it ideal for casual trail rides. This bib/pant fits true to size. If you have been seeking out a bib/pant that is sleek, warm, waterproof and budget friendly, look no further!
- Durable 450 Denier shell with a 2,000mm MVT/ 2,000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 180 grams insulation in body for a thin silhouette and warmth
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Drop seat construction
- Removable adjustable suspenders converts bib to pants
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective piping for nighttime visibility
- Tether D-ring
- DSG embroidered logo
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So comfy!! I will have to adjust to these because I've been wearing the same, old pants for +6 years. It's true to size for women's clothing, so I know that I need to buy a size larger than normal (I purchased a 2XL, but wear 1XL clothes). The length works for me too, I'm 5'8", though it does have an adjustable hem if you are shorter. The hem folds in with snaps. The drop seat feature is new to me, so I will have to re-learn how to use the bathroom. The side zipper goes to just above the boot (not all the way up). I do wish the waist had a cinch feature because the pants fit around my legs well, but there is some space around my waist (even after a few layers are on).
Super cute!! Love the option of wearing it with or without the suspenders, and the adjustable snap pant legs (inseams) are AWESOME for us "fun sized" AKA short girls. Great combination of fit and function, and GREAT on the pocket book! I normally am between a medium and a large, and the large is perfect for a little extra layering.