Prizm Technical Outerwear is developed with the help of professional backcountry riders and seasoned DSG Ambassadors who demand performance from their gear. It also uses the highest quality material available for building technical shell outerwear--Sympatex®. Sympatex is a reputable German company that demands perfection when using their materials to build snowmobile apparel. Before production, samples of each piece are sent to Sympatex in Germany to go through 48 hour rain chamber tests. This ensures that the waterproofing, seam sealing, and zippers of the jackets and orange snowmobile pants are 100% waterproof and will protect customers from the elements. You will stay dry and your temperature will stay regulated in these orange technical pants because of the finely weaved material and their breathability! Sympatex is trusted by one of the leading OEM snowmobile manufacturers and is also trusted by DSG after multiple years of testing and abuse by our test riders. Best of all, this high quality gear boasts a women's specific fit. The bright colors are fashionable and functional in the back country or mountain tops to ensure visibility to your riding group.
The Prizm Technical women’s snowmobile jackets and orange technical pants are a shell only with a mesh liner to give the inside a finished look. A next-to-skin base layer like DSG’s D-tech line is recommended for any tech shell jacket and pants. In extremely cold conditions and in the morning while heading up the mountain, a mid-layer is recommended as well. The fit on these pants accommodates base layers, but you should order the size you regularly wear. Finally, you are sure to enjoy your snowmobile trip when you are dry and comfortable, so do yourself a favor and buy the highest quality women’s orange snowmobile pants available from DSG Outerwear!
- Sympatex 2 layer laminate is an extremely waterproof and breathable material with top rated performance levels of 20,000mm waterproof/20,000mm breathable with DWR finish on the face to repel any water droplets or melted snow
- Wind proof
- DWR finish
- Lower leg and knee abrasion resistant Nylon 2 layer laminate panels with 20,000mm waterproof/20,000mm breathable with DWR finish on face to repel water droplets or melted snow for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% Seal taped seams
- Printed mesh 2 way stretch lining for extra breathability
- Removable knee pads
- Adjustable side waist tabs
- 'Prizm' logo gripper elastic on interior waist
- Adjustable snap inseam from 34.5" to 28.5"
- YKK AquaGuard side leg zippers and hand warmer pocket zippers
- Warm brushed tricot pockets
- Interior boot gaiter with two boot clips - metal and snap tab
- Decorative zipper pull and thin profile rubber snaps
- YKK Zippers throughout
- Tether D-Ring
- Available in sizes XS-5XL (Watermelon only. Green Apple XS-2XL, Tangerine and Pineapple SM-2XL)
- Color choices: Green Apple, Watermelon, Tangerine, Pineapple
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These PRIZM pants are made for durability. They are tough with reinforced knees and the built in knee pads have saved me countless bruises. These pants keep you warm and dry with the proper layering depending on the conditions. My favourite feature of these pants are the adjustable inseams. I am 5'3 so being able to button them up to my height is so nice!