Prizm Technical Outerwear is developed with the help of professional backcountry riders and seasoned DSG Ambassadors who demand performance from their gear. It also uses the highest quality material available for building technical shell outerwear--Sympatex®. Sympatex is a reputable German company that demands perfection when using their materials to build snowmobile apparel. Before production, samples of each piece are sent to Sympatex in Germany to go through 48 hour rain chamber tests. This ensures that the waterproofing, seam sealing, and zippers of the women's techincal jackets and pants are 100% waterproof and will protect customers from the elements. You will stay dry and your temperature will stay regulated in this outerwear because of the finely weaved material and its breathability! Sympatex is trusted by one of the leading OEM snowmobile manufacturers and is also trusted by DSG after multiple years of testing and abuse by our test riders. Best of all, this high quality orange ski jacket boasts a women's specific fit. The bright colors are fashionable and functional in the back country or mountain tops to ensure visibility to your riding group.
The Prizm Technical women’s snowmobile jackets and pants are a shell only that includes a mesh liner, giving the inside of the jacket a finished look. A next-to-skin base layer like DSG’s D-tech line is recommended for any tech shell jacket and pants. In extremely cold conditions and in the morning while heading up the mountain, a mid-layer is recommended as well. The fit on these women's technical jackets accommodates base layers, but you should order the size you regularly wear. Finally, you are sure to enjoy your snowmobile trip when you are dry and comfortable, so do yourself a favor and buy the highest quality women’s snowmobile gear available from DSG Outerwear!
- Sympatex 2 layer laminate is an extremely waterproof and breathable material with top rated performance levels of 20,000mm waterproof/20,000mm breathable with DWR finish on the face to repel any water droplets or melted snow
- Orange winter jacket is 100% wind proof
- Shoulder and elbow abrasion resistant Nylon 2 layer laminate panels with 20,000mm waterproof/20,000mm breathable with DWR finish on face to repel water droplets or melted snow
- 100% seal taped seams
- Printed mesh 2 way stretch lining for extra breathability
- YKK AquaGuard center front, upper chest and hand warmer zippers
- YKK side vents for temperature regulation
- YKK interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- YKK AquaGuard exterior vertical pocket with goggle wipe
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Removable hood
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at hem
- Sleeve interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Molded tab closure at cuff for easy adjustability
- Soft, micro fleece chin guard, interior of center front wind flap and interior collar
- Interior pocket key clip
- Tether D-Ring
- 'Prizm' logo gripper elastic on interior powder skirt
- Roomy and warm, brushed tricot pockets
- Decorative zipper pull and thin profile rubber snaps
- Available in sizes XS-5XL (Watermelon only. Green Apple XS-2XL, Tangerine and Pineapple SM-2XL)
- Color choices: Green Apple, Watermelon, Pineapple, Tangerine
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was hesitant in ordering but really glad I did. The jacket is incredible. The fit is great it’s comfortable and stylish. Will totally order again from DSG!
This Jacket when layered properly for the conditons, is AMAZING. Breathable when you are sweating digging your sled out and waterproof/wind breaking for the cold snowy days. The Prizm jacket is truly made for the technical women riders
I wore the Tangerine Prizm gear this winter and was extremely happy with the fit and function. This gear looks great, is waterproof, wind proof and breathable!