The Lily Collection, by Divas SnowGear, is an extension of the ground breaking Divine series, which was launched in 2010 and changed the way the snow market viewed women's outerwear. The original materials and fit were the foundation for the Lily Collection, which was taken to the next level with the addition of a beautiful floral print lining and exposed floral zips that still protect from wind. This women's pink winter jacket is constructed from name brand materials, including 3M Thinsulate® insulation and Reissa® waterproof coating. The Lily Collection is insulated gear that will protect you from the harshest cold weather, blowing snow, and below zero temperatures. Wear this fashionable and feminine outerwear with matching D-Tech® base layers and the cold temperatures will not be a problem. This women's pink winter jacket is available in a variety of sizes ranging from XS-5XL.
- Durable Nylon/Polyester blend shell with Reissa®, 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hrs waterproof and breathable coating DWR finish
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation in body, 150 grams 3M Thinsulate in sleeves and hood
- YKK® #8 center front zipper with magnetic snap closure
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite piping for night time visibility
- Vertical side vents for temperature regulation
- Removable hood
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Vertical upper chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket for added storage
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar
- Interior pocket key clip
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Tether D-ring
- Decorative lining, DSG logo metal d-ring, rivets and snaps
- Pink snow jacket available in sizes XS-5XL
- Also available in Black Heather, Lilac Heather, and Spearmint Heather
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had never purchased DSG jacket but a friend swore by their products so I hit the clearance section and got this jacket. I am not normally a pink person and was skeptical of not only color but why it was so "cheap". I have to say I am not disappointed. Fell in love with the color as it is richer in person and the liner and overall jacket is great quality. I am excited to go snowmobiling in this beauty!
I had the pleasure to wear this jacket this past season. It is an amazing jacket! This kept me Extremely warm even when our temps dipped to -37 below here in Canada. I love the detachable hood, and the wrist gators. The little details in the design are great too!
I tried on the jacket and fell in love. This is my first snowmobile jacket and look forward to giving it a try.