- Durable Nylon/Polyester blend shell with Reissa®, 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hrs waterproof and breathable coating
- 150 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout, additional 100 grams of polyfill insulation on back of hand
- HIPORA® waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Ax Suede palm material with DWR coating and waterproof membrane
- Back of hand pocket for venting or heat pack with YKK® decorative zipper
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite piping for night time visibility
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Adjustable cuff with shock cord
- Reinforced fingertips
- Non-slip fingertips, thumb, and palm
- Available in sizes XS-XL
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These gloves are great! I have a pair exactly like these and they are long enough to not let snow slip inside, and are very warm when snow mobiling. I’m so excited to get another pair!
True to size. Very warm and comfortable.
There was an issue with my order and dsg customer service straightened it out and got the product shipped in a timely manner. Haven't had a chance to try the product out yet as my wife hasn't opened that gift just yet but the build quality looks great and based on their customer service I will be shopping them again thanks dsg.
I really liked these gloves. They are warm and comfortable. They were great to wear trail riding or for the ride back off the mountain. They have an extra pocket on the top where a hand warmer or small item (chapstick) can be placed. They were warm enough for me that I never needed to add a hand warmer, but I did put my chapstick in there ;-). (P.S. They looked great with the Lily Bib and Jacket).
Fit was awesome very warm.