The Lily Collection, by DSG Outerwear, is an extension of the ground breaking Divine series, which was launched in 2010 and changed the way the snow market viewed women's outerwear. The original materials and fit were the foundation for the Lily Collection, which was taken to the next level with the addition of a beautiful floral print lining and exposed floral zips that still protect from wind. These black heather snowmobile pants are constructed from name brand materials, including 3M Thinsulate® insulation and Reissa® waterproof coating. The Lily snow bib is insulated gear that will protect you from the harshest cold weather, blowing snow, and below zero temperatures. Wear this fashionable and feminine outerwear with matching D-Tech® base layers and the cold temperatures will not be a problem. These black heather snowmobile pants are available in a variety of sizes ranging from XS-5XL.
- Durable Nylon/Polyester blend shell with Reissa®, 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hrs waterproof and breathable coating DWR Finish
- Heavy duty 500D Nylon panels with 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hrs waterproof and breathable coating with DWR finish on lower legs for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M Thinsulate Insulation in body 150 grams 3M Thinsulate Insulation in upper bib portion
- Zip off upper bib, converts to pants
- Adjustable belt and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- Side leg zippers with magnetic closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite piping for night time visibility
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Tether D-ring
- Decorative lining, DSG logo metal d-ring, rivets and snaps
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
LOVE these bibs! The upper portion detaches for those who prefer to just wear pants which is great! I am also a huge fan of the adjustable length. They kept me warm and dry all season long!
Loved the features of these. Seemed warm and comfortable when I tried them on. I ordered the medium but they were too big, so I returned for the small. Waiting to get them back. For reference, I’m 5’2” 135 lbs
I absolutely love these bibs!... The upper portion of the bib can be removed and worn just as pants. This was helpful for me this winter, as I was pregnant and changing size... when I couldn't get the pants zipped all the way, I wore them with the bibs to keep them up. After the baby was worn, I removed the bibs and wore them as pants. adjustable inseam is great and allowed me to adjust the pants for my height without worrying about them dragging. The pants are nice and warm and were great to wear on the cold winter days.