This fleece lined camo jacket is our heaviest, warmest set and is completely versatile thanks to the 3-in-1 design that adjusts for various temperatures. The TrueTimber Strata camo jacket can be worn three different ways: Outer shell with 100 grams of thin profile insulation combined with the black inner liner for ultimate warmth, outer shell can be worn alone on warmer days, and the inner fleece liner is removable to be worn alone as a cute casual piece! Feel free to contact us with any questions about our TrueTimber camo clothing!
- Durable Windproof/waterproof fabric with seal taped seams and DWR treatment to shed water
- Quiet brushed tricot shell, which is waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Thin profile 100 gram insulation with removable hood and six front pockets
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumb holes to give your hands extra protection
- Updated soft plush removable fleece liner to also wear casually
- Camo colorways include an opening with flap on the upper back of the jacket for tree stand harness
- All colorways include a tag holder on the back of the jacket
The Breanna Realtree Edge Fleece Hunting Pullover is also great for layering on cold winter days.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect fit and super warm. Daughter was able to hunt all day. Customer service was fast and answered all of my questions.
I love this jacket and the removable inner liner. Sitting for 8 hours in rain and snow with no blind I got a little cold but not bad and stayed 100% dry. My only complaint is being so short when fully zipped it covers most of my face and the bottom of the jacket bunches around my hips when I sit. I also wish the hand pockets where higher. I like having my hands around the bottom of my rib cage not at my hips. Overall I am super happy I bought this set. I'm looking forward to the late season to really test it out.
I've tested this in Kootenay snow and Vancouver rain and its held up nicely. I love the pockets - very functional - and the zip out liner is really plus and cosy and has already got lots of wear. I really liked how long it was as it covered my seat so I didn't get chilled as fast as usual while watching the kids in the snow. The sleeves were a really good length for me (5'11") and worn with the matching bib pants were an excellent system. Also, the camo pattern was excellent for the forest in our area. Even in snow, I found I blended in against the evergreens.
This is probably one of my favorite patterns and I am so glad I got it in my DSG gear. This 3 in one is so warm and I love the fact you can take out the blue liner and wear just that. My new favorite hunting jacket!