The Kylie 4.0 is the latest edition of our warmest, most versatile set! This women's 3-in-1 hunting jacket allows you to adjust for various temperatures by adding or removing layers to suit your specific needs. This jacket can be worn three different ways: with the removable fleece liner nested in the outer shell for ultimate warmth on the colder days, with the shell alone (100 grams of thin profile insulation) for slightly warmer days, or simply wear the fleece liner as a cute casual piece! Get your Kylie 4.0 jacket in Realtree Max-5, Realtree Edge, Realtree Excape, Realtree Max-7, Blaze Orange, or Blaze Pink.
*NOTE: Realtree Max-5® is not being restocked.
Realtree Fleece Jacket Features:
- Quiet brushed waterproof/windproof outer jacket in 6 color choices: Blaze Pink, Blaze Orange, Realtree Edge®, Realtree Excape™, Realtree Max-5®, or Realtree Max-7®
- Outer jacket to wear alone or zip in the wearable fleece liner for added warmth
- DWR treatment to shed water off the fabric
- 100% fully taped seams
- Thin profile 100 gram insulation
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Large center front zipper with windflap which has hidden snaps to securely close and keep cold temperatures out
- Large hand warmer cargo pockets with hidden snap closure flaps and side entry pocket
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
Wearable knitted fleece liner:
- Color matched liner accompanies shell, camo shells have black liner
- All liners have DSG logo embroidery on upper chest
- Zip in feature on shell and liner, along with anchors to secure liner to shell makes this a functioning 3-in-1 jacket
- Large center front zipper and zipped hand warmer pockets
- Cute as a wear alone or zipped into the jacket shell
Available in sizes XXS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I wore this while hunting with my boyfriend, and it was super comfortable
Best late season jacket you can find. Fits great and will keep you warm by itself, or paired with other DSG layers when the temps dip below zero. I have one for duck hunting and for deer hunting. I love all of the pattern options as well!
This coat is INCREDIBLY warm!!! It’s longer than the other coats they make, which is wonderful. And you can take the layers apart as needed. There are so many pockets! And I believe you can cinch the waste to make it more fitted if needed. Very warm!
very warm, lots of pockets, a HUGE PLUS
A must have for sure!!! Fits perfectly, super warm, and very durable!
Excellente conception, beau tissu, léger et confortable
I absolutely love it. First time I’ve actually stayed warm hunting without multiple base layers. The fit is true to size and is ideal fit with a base layer top, shirt and Kylie 4.0 bibs.
I love how versatile this jacket is! Although I could live without the blue logo and stitching it has in some areas, it is functional and comfortable. I've been able to try it in our northern climate where its gotten to -2 and I'm perfectly warm.
I am the type of person who has always had to stop hunting when the temp started dropping below 45 degrees. I would freeze at even 42 degrees F. With the Kylie 4.0 system, I was able to sit for a very comfortable hunt for hours and didn't even get cold with the temp below 32 degrees F. I am SO happy I splurged and purchased the Kylie 4.0 bib and coat set!!! The quality seems exceptional too! For a quiet, warm hunt-buy these, you won't regret it!