The Kylie 3-in-1 Hunting Jacket includes a removable fleece liner that allows the jacket to be worn 3 different ways- the standalone outer jacket, the standalone fleece, or zip the fleece into the jacket for added warmth. Quiet brushed waterproof and windproof outer jacket available in three color choices: Realtree Xtra camo, Blaze Orange, or Blaze Pink. The Kylie Blaze Pink jacket has fully taped seams and a DWR treatment to shed water off the fabric. Pink hunting jacket available in sizes SM-5XL.
Interested in a matching bib for this warm jacket for women? Check out our Kylie Hunting Bib/Pant, which is also available in Blaze Pink and in sizes SM-5XL.
Blaze pink is approved as a legal hunting color in several states, if you are unsure, please check your state's hunting regulations. States we know of are Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Colorado, Virginia, Louisiana.
- Shell, lining, insulation are 100% Polyester
- 100% fully taped seams
- Thin profile insulation with branded 100 gram 3M Thinsulate
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Decorative lining and DSG logo embroidery
- Large center front zipper with wind flap which has hidden snaps to securely close and keep cold temperatures out
- Large hand warmer cargo pockets with hidden snap closure flaps and side entry pocket
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior Lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Interior vertical zip pocket
- Size chart in photos
- See matching blaze pink items: Kylie bibs, Addie Jacket & Flip Top Mittens
- All DSG Blaze Pink items offered are exact color matches to each other
- Photos as shown are for illustration purpose only. Blaze Pink is a difficult color to depict in photos.
Wearable knitted fleece liner:
- Liner shell is 80% Polyester/20% Rayon
- Liner is heathered a blaze pink with white flecks.
- Zip in feature on shell and liner along with anchors to secure liner to shell at lower sleeves and back of neck makes this a functioning 3-in-1 jacket
- Large center front zipper with zipper hand warmer pockets
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it love snaps in bibs I am short
The color is great. It is a very bright pink. However, the sizing is off. I am a pretty solid "small" according to the chart, but I ordered a medium to be safe. I'm glad I did, because I can squeeze a sweatshirt under the jacket, but that's about it before I start looking like a sausage. If I could've tried it on, I probably would've ordered a large!
This coat is very warm, large enough pockets to hold your gear and has a ladies cut that is true to size. I ordered in pink it is just as visible as orange. Good quality hunting jacket for Minnesota weather. It also has a nice quality liner that can be worn separately without the bulk when not in the woods.
I used it for free hunting in about 30 degree weather. It was warm. I am normally a large and based on the sizing chart, ordered a 2XL. It is a bit big but left room for layers underneith.
I am very happy with the product, Little pricey but worth it.