This fleece lined camo jacket is our heaviest, warmest set and is completely versatile thanks to the 3-in-1 design that adjusts for various temperatures. The True Timber camo jacket can be worn three different ways: Outer shell with 100 grams of thin profile insulation combined with the inner liner for ultimate warmth, outer shell can be worn alone on warmer days, and the inner fleece liner is removable to be worn alone as a cute casual piece! The Kylie 3.0 True Timber camo jacket is available in four colorways: Realtree Edge, True Timber Strata, Blaze Orange, and Blaze Pink. Feel free to contact us with any questions about our True Timber camo clothing!
- Windproof/waterproof fabric with seal taped seams and DWR treatment to shed water
- Thin profile 100 gram insulation with removable hood and six front pockets
- Lycra wrist gaitors with thumb holes to give your hands extra protection
- Updated soft plush removable fleece liner to also wear casually
- Quiet brushed tricot shell
- Durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable shell
- Seal taped seams
- DWR treatment for additional water protection
The Realtree Edge Breanna Fleece Pullover is also great for layering on cold winter days.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've tested this in Kootenay snow and Vancouver rain and its held up nicely. I love the pockets - very functional - and the zip out liner is really plus and cosy and has already got lots of wear. I really liked how long it was as it covered my seat so I didn't get chilled as fast as usual while watching the kids in the snow. The sleeves were a really good length for me (5'11") and worn with the matching bib pants were an excellent system. Also, the camo pattern was excellent for the forest in our area. Even in snow, I found I blended in against the evergreens.
This is probably one of my favorite patterns and I am so glad I got it in my DSG gear. This 3 in one is so warm and I love the fact you can take out the blue liner and wear just that. My new favorite hunting jacket!