1. Login to your account on DSGOuterwear.com and navigate to "My Account".
2. Click "Completed" to see a list of all completed orders.
3. Find the order you wish to exchange or return, then click "Return Item(s)" next to View Order Details.
4. Fill out the proper return information on the return request form. If you are exchanging your item for a different size, please enter your new size into the comment box.
5. Click "Submit Return Request"
6. You will receive a confirmation email with your RA#.
7. Return your items to DSG Outerwear and write your RA# on the outside of the package or on the shipping label. All returns must include the RA#.
Return Shipping Address:
DSG Outerwear Returns
c/o Christopher Morgan
16595 W. Stratton Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-835-1122 if you have any questions.
Return and Exchange Policy:
1. Any DSG product may be returned within 30 days of date of purchase for a refund if purchased directly from DSG. Purchases made during the Holiday season, November 23 - December 24, may be exchanged or returned 30 days from December 25. All returns must have original tags attached, be unworn, and in re-saleable condition.
2. A restocking fee will be charged for products returned for a refund. The restocking fee will equal to the lesser of the following: a) 10% of the returned product purchase price or b) $10.00.
3. Products returned for exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee. There will be no credit given for shipping and handling charges.
4. If product was purchased elsewhere, it should be returned to that store unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. DSG outerwear will not process refunds for items purchased elsewhere.
5. We recommend sending your return via the US Postal Service Insured Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS as we are NOT responsible for lost packages.
6. International Customers: Customer is responsible for all custom fees, tariffs and duties related to the return or exchange of an order. Duties are refundable through your countries customs office on returned items in most cases. This is not DSG Outerwear's responsibility and the customer must request duty refund at their local Post Office when returning a package.
7. Any free promotional items received with the original order must be sent back with the returned item (ie "Free can koozie with any boot purchase.") For any promotional items which are not sent back with the return, we will credit back the amount to your card LESS the normal retail value of the free item.
1. All DSG jackets and bibs are covered by a two year (from date of purchase) limited warranty for manufacturing defects. Gloves and boots are covered by a one year (from date of purchase) limited warranty for manufacturing defects. For any Boa Closure system warranties please use this link https://www.theboasystem.com/support
2. Warranties cover original manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. Warranties do NOT cover normal wear and tear, customer negligence, improper care, or accidents.
3. All products covered by this warranty program will be repaired or replaced. DSG will inspect the product and determine whether a product will be repaired or replaced.
4. Products that are replaced will be replaced with the same size and model as those originally purchased or a similar model if out of stock or no longer available.
5. Customer must obtain a warranty authorization from DSG before returning the product to DSG. A copy of the proof of purchase (receipt) must be included with the warranty return form. Please contact us first at email@example.com or by calling us at 608-835-1122.
6. DSG will pay freight costs for the return of warranty repaired or replacement products via standard delivery within the warranty period only if proof of purchase is provided. Customer is responsible for any express shipping charges above standard shipping.
7. Dealers should advise their customers to direct all warranty questions or problems directly to DSG. The decision for all warranty issues must come from DSG directly to the customer.
8. The following products are NOT covered by the one year limited warranty: Wrap kits, shovels, base layers, yoga pants, decals, shirts, head wear, fleeces, hoodies/sweatshirts, and drinkware.
9. If at anytime you are not satisfied with your Wigwam/DSG socks please contact us or visit Wigwam directly https://www.wigwam.com/support/lifetime-guarantee/