- Durable polyester fabric with 10,000mm MVT/ 10,000g/m2/24 hr waterproof breathable coating and TeflonTM treatment on the face of the fabric
- 160 gram Primaloft® insulation on the back of the hand
- No insulation on the palm for better dexterity
- Hippora® waterproof, windproof, breathable insert
- Goatskin leather palm material with DWR treatment and silicone grip panels on fingers
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- Rubber DSG Logo
- Available in sizes XS-XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These gloves are great and keep your hands really warm. They have a little scratcher on them to clean your goggles off if they get iced up which is really nice. They do however seem to run a little small especially in comparison to all my other DSG gloves so I will check the sizing and possibly order a size up.
Good thin glove!
These are great for keeping me warm while staying thin for optimum grip. Needed to size up 1 to 2 sizes though so they are easier to get on.
Great gloves, good fit. I can really feel the bars and in control.
Love these gloves. Warm, waterproof, windproof, but thin enough to give you the best feel & grip on your bars still. Highly recommend these!
If you are looking for a glove that will keep you warm on the trail but is slim enough to use in the backcountry then this is it! I highly recommend the DSG ELite Glove.
I love the design of these. I love the black and white with the snowflake detail. I always wear an xl in DSG gloves/mittens. These were short on my fingers (I have longer fingers and a larger sized hand). My wrists are also not on the smaller size so I did have an issue getting them on and not being able to velcro them. They did keep my hands warm. I also love the palm material.
Perfect Crossover Glove
Not too bulky, great for those warmer riding days where you don't need something too thick, but this is still nice and warm!