*FIT RECOMMENDATIONS: Fit is large, most customers recommend going down one size*
RECOMMENDED USUAGE: Great for casual use while fishing, hunting, football games, or a leisurely snowmobile ride. This glove should not replace a highly technical or use-specific glove.
The DSG heated gloves are the perfect blend of quality, heating performance, and comfort. The heating elements are perfectly positioned along your fingers and thumbs so the heat circulates throughout your entire hand for complete warmth. These gloves are powered by ActionHeat and comes with two super powerful ActionHeat 5V Power Bank 3000mAh. The slim batteries fit into a discreet pocket on the extended gauntlet for a comfortable fit.
HOW TO USE:
- Charge Up – Fully charge power banks with provided charger kit.
- Plug-In – Connect the power bank to USB plug located in the pocket.
- Turn On – Press and hold touch-button control on the wrist for 3-5 seconds. Press touch-button again to adjust the temperature.
Estimated Heating Times:
- High (Red): 150F - 3+ Hours
- Medium (White): 130F - 4+ Hours
- Low (Blue): 110F - 5+ Hours
- 100% Polyester (FANTEX Waterproof Membrane)
- High-quality stretchable soft-shell like fabric provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility
- (2) ActionHeat 5V Rechargeable Battery Heated Featherweight Gloves
- (2) 3000mAh Lithium-Polymer Power Banks (Batteries)
- (1) 24" Dual Micro-USB Charging Cord
- Instruction Manual
Heated Snowmobile Glove Features:
- Targeted full hand heating
- Powered by (2) 3000mAh Power Banks
- Touch-button temperature control
- 3 Heat level settings
- Heats up to 140°F
- Lasts up to 5 hours
- Fantex® Waterproof Membrane
- Touch screen capable
- Palm reinforced with silicone designed for extra grip & durability
- Elastic cuff & wind guard with cinch cord for best fit
- 24” Dual Micro-USB charging cable
Size Chart - Knuckle circumference in inches
How to Measure - Measure width from widest point of palm, right below the knuckles.
- 2.5 to 2.75" - XS
- 2.75 to 3" - SM
- 3 to 3.25" - MD
- 3.25 to 3.5" - LG
- 3.5 to 3.75" - XL
- Compatible with any 1amp power banks
- When not in use, unplug power banks from gloves to preserve battery life
- Charge power banks periodically throughout the year to ensure maximum lifespan
Caution: To reduce the risk of injury or misuse of this item, please do not operate this product before reading and understanding all enclosed warnings and instructions.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ice fishing really puts a number on your fingers and these help tremendously. After having them since about late December, they've been game changers. The only thing I wish differently is that the battery pack was a little more insulated (and I could probably figure out how to do this myself with some sort of material stuffed in) but the batteries don't last as long on an extreme cold day like they would on a 20-30 degree day. Otherwise, they fit great and work amazingly.
I really like the style and feel of these gloves. The fingers and palm have a grip similar to the versa gloves. They run bigger than your normal size, I would size down. I ordered a med and should have got a small as there is 1/2-1 inch extra length in my fingers. They are great for being outside in the cold all day. I tried using them trail riding in -20 temps, my fingers and hands didn't stay as warm as wearing my mitts but still great to wear on mild days of trail riding.
I never thought I wanted heated gear. I do not get cold often when I am riding snowmobiles. However, these became a life saver when at events that are outside all day. I got my normal large, and probably could have gotten a medium, but the large still works great! I turned them on at approximately 10am, only turning them off when my hands got too warm, and they lasted until 4pm. I only had it on low, however it was -15F outside and the low setting was plenty warm!
I am so happy with these gloves. I mostly wear them while snowmobiling the backcountry but they also work great for hunting, ice fishing, skiing and many other outdoor activities. I turned them on as needed throughout the day and the batteries lasted all day. The size chart seems pretty accurate. It suggested a size M for me. I normally wear size XL in all other DSG gloves. I decided to order size L and they fit well. Size M would have fit veryvwell but I wanted a looser fit. I am very happy with these gloves.