Introducing DSG’s first ever rain protectant, the Harlow Technical Fishing Jacket.
This rain jacket uses the highest quality material available for building technical shell outerwear - Sympatex®. Sympatex® is a reputable German company that demands perfection when using their materials to build outdoor apparel. Before production, samples of each piece are sent to Sympatex® in Germany to go through 48 hour rain chamber tests. This ensures that the waterproofing, seam sealing, and zippers of the jackets and pants are 100% waterproof and will protect customers from the elements. You will stay dry and your temperature will stay regulated in this outerwear because of the finely weaved material and its breathability!
- Technical unlined/uninsulated rain jacket using Sympatex® 3 layer fabric 20,000mm MVT/ 20.000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric and fully seal taped
- YKK® AquaGaurd zippers
- Underarm zips for temperature regulation
- Adjustable removeable hood
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Reflective DSG logo patches and zipper pulls
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Large roomy pockets
- 2 D-rings
- Standard and plus size rain jacket available in XXS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
DSG FISHING - HARLOW TECHNICAL RAIN JACKET
So far I am loving this jacket!! Not only am I dry, the fit is great. The hood is nice and big to cover your head and hat and it's only enough that you have enough coverage when you bend over or move around. The pockets are great and roomy as well!
Harlow technical rain suit is amazing. The water droplets beads off, and cuts out any wind completely leaving you dry. I love the longer hood, so even if it rains, it drops further away from your face in case of blowing wind/rain.