Like the original Divine Outerwear and Divine II built by DSG Outerwear, the Divine III faux fur trim jacket offers an attractive, yet functional alternative for ladies snowmobile gear. With a feminine, slim, and sleek design built for warmth while trail riding, it will keep you looking fabulous and you will stay comfortable and dry on the longest rides. The fixed insulation faux fur trim jacket is very warm with 3M Thinsulate® Insulation and a Reissa® waterproof coating. The jackets and pants fit true to size and you will fall in love once you try on the outerwear. Each size, including plus sizes, is fitted with models to ensure a superior women’s fit. Sizes are available in both black and pink jackets from XS to 5XL. The Divine III Outerwear is a core DSG product that is loved by snowmobile trail riders!
- Durable 420D Nylon shell with Reissa®, 3,500 mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- DWR finish
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M Thinsulate Insulation in body, 150 grams 3M Thinsulate in sleeves and hood
- Reflective paneling on front and back of jacket for night time visibility
- YKK #8 center front zipper with magnetic snap closure
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Removable hood with fur trim
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Vertical upper chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket for added storage
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar
- Interior pocket key clip
- Tether D-ring
- Decorative snowflake lining and snowflake rivets and snaps
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining and Insulation: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this jacket! Spent the day snowmobiling in wet rain/sleet and I was completely warm and dry all day!! Love all the details with the stitching, pockets and touch of bling!
Perfect coat for snowmobiling as far as warmth and style.
This coat is warm so far, love the fit, right on point. Materials feel strong and quality. Happy with purchase:)
I received the jacket and it seems high quality. I can't wait to ride and give a real test .