Like the original Divine Outerwear and Divine II built by DSG Outerwear, the Divine III black snow bib offers an attractive, yet functional alternative for ladies snowmobile gear. With a feminine, slim, and sleek design built for warmth while trail riding, these women's fitted snow pants will keep you looking fabulous and you will stay comfortable and dry on the longest rides. The fixed insulation jacket is very warm with 3M Thinsulate® Insulation and a Reissa® waterproof coating. The jackets and black snow bibs fit true to size and you will fall in love once you try on the outerwear. Each size, including plus sizes, is fitted with models to so that we focus on the smallest details to ensure a superior women’s fit. Sizes are available from XS to 5XL for these black bib snow pants. The Divine III women's fitted snow pant is a core DSG product that is loved by snowmobile trail riders!
- Durable 420D Nylon shell with Reissa, 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- DWR finish
- Heavy duty 500D nylon panels with 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating with DWR finish on lower legs for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M Thinsulate Insulation in body, 150 gram 3M Thinsulate in upper bib portion
- Reflective paneling on lower front and back legs of bib for night time visibility
- Zip off upper bib, converts to pants
- Adjustable belt and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- Side leg zippers with magnetic closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Tether d-ring
- Decorative snowflake lining, glitter logo suspenders and snowflake rivets and snaps
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining and insulation: 100% polyester
- Womens black snow pants available in sizes XS-5XL
Be sure to also check out the Craze 4.0 Drop Seat Bib!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these pants. My second pair. So now I have two sizes to choose from. I do wish the bottom of the top bib was connected but other than that I recommend!
I know the subject is a weird way to describe it but I've only have had the chance to just try them on. (do to our depleting snow, i know sad right!) But anyways moving one. I love how these have the zipper up the leg so i don't have to take my boots off before the pants and also the zipper to take the top half off it bomb! When i have them on I feel like a badass godess. JUST the only thing that I'm disappointing about is the fact no sticker gets sent with it like just about all of the other clothing brands. My boyfriend and I find the best part of shopping and getting stuff is the sticker that come with, so yeah no sticker was the only down side.
I ordered according to the measurements on the size chart and had to return and get a smaller size. Still very pleased with the product.
I like the material I feel they run big. I had to return for one size down. However, hence lower rating, is the legs of the pants are really wide leg, I'd like them a bit not as wide. Perfect for ladies with wider legs. Hopefully I get to try them soon for the warmth test.
Initially ordered a 2XL and my GF was swimming in them. Ordered a 1XL and a perfect fit. So between the two sizes there is a huge difference, size charts don't help much. Ordered first pair off Amazon..2 day ship and FREE return..Great! DSG sent an email offering $50 off and FREE shipping, more better except it's shipped Fed Ex Smartpost which is like slow boat to China, 8 days to receive from WI to NY. The adjustable leg length is well thought out and I see this as a 5 Star. Multiple snaps to tuck pant cuff up, GENIUS!