Like the other Divine Outerwear lines built by DSG Outerwear, the Divine 4.0 offers an attractive, yet functional alternative for ladies snowmobile gear. With a feminine, slim, and sleek design built for warmth while trail riding, this ladies snowmobile jacket will keep you looking fabulous and you will stay warm, comfortable, and dry on the longest rides. The insulated faux fur trim jacket is very warm, with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. The faux fur trim jackets and pants fit true to size and you will fall in love once you try on the outerwear. Each size, including plus sizes, is fitted with models to so that we focus on the smallest details to ensure a superior women’s fit. The Divine 4.0 Outerwear is a core DSG product that is loved by snowmobile trail riders!
- Durable 70% Nylon/30% Polyester shell with Reissa® 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hrs waterproof, breathable coating
- DWR finish
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in body, 150 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ in sleeves and hood
- Reflective piping on front and back of jacket for night-time visibility
- YKK® #8 center front zipper with magnetic closure
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Removable hood with fur trim
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Vertical upper chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket for added storage
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Custom snowflake lining, DSG logo snaps and arm patch
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar
- Tether D-ring
- Women's Black, Purple or Teal winter jacket available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
or pink! This suits shine and color will make you stand out of any group! It's warm, rugged and reliable on trail or off...you will not be cold with this one! And the length goes down pass the 'cheek' a bit, so works well when seated on your sled. Hood is detachable and everything else about it is amazing...highly recommend this suit for fashion & warmth.
I have both colors in the Divine 4.0 jacket. I stayed very warm trail riding wearing this suit. It was comfortable with lots of pockets to access. I received lots of comments from sledders saying how visible I was on the trail in the snow dust compared to all the other riders wearing black. This jacket always stood out! You will stay very warm and dry wearing the Divine 4.0.