Like the other Divine Outerwear lines built by DSG Outerwear, the Divine 4.0 offers an attractive, yet functional alternative for ladies snowmobile gear. With a feminine, slim, and sleek design built for warmth while trail riding, this ladies snowmobile jacket will keep you looking fabulous and you will stay warm, comfortable, and dry on the longest rides. The insulated faux fur trim jacket is very warm, with 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation. The faux fur trim jackets and pants fit true to size and you will fall in love once you try on the outerwear. Each size, including plus sizes, is fitted with models to so that we focus on the smallest details to ensure a superior women’s fit. The Divine 4.0 Outerwear is a core DSG product that is loved by snowmobile trail riders!
- Durable 70% Nylon/30% Polyester shell with Reissa® 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hrs waterproof, breathable coating
- DWR finish
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in body, 150 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ in sleeves and hood
- Reflective piping on front and back of jacket for night-time visibility
- YKK® #8 center front zipper with magnetic closure
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Removable hood with fur trim
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Vertical upper chest pocket and lower sleeve pocket for added storage
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Custom snowflake lining, DSG logo snaps and arm patch
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar
- Tether D-ring
- Women's Black, Purple or Teal winter jacket available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very warm. Great construction. Lots of pockets. My only “complaint” is the wrist cuffs. They are not stretchy and fit very tight. Unless you wear gauntlet style gloves others don’t fit because you can’t tuck them up the cuff and if you put the gloves on and then put the jacket on you can’t easily take the glove/mitten off and on.
I currently own the Divine 4.0 in both the teal and purple colour ways. They are so vibrant and I get many compliments on them. The removable hood is a wonderful option. The faux fur trim is a beautiful feature.
Love this jacket so far! Warm and perfect for both trail and casual. The amount of reflectors is AMAZING for night riding!
The jacket not only looks good - IT IS WARM! I love that I can wear this to and from work and have a professional feel or when I am playing in the snow!