Like the prior Divine DSG Outerwear lines, the Divine 4.0 black snow bib offers an attractive, yet functional alternative for ladies snowmobile gear. With a feminine, slim, and sleek design built for warmth while trail riding, these women's fitted snow pants will keep you looking fabulous and you will stay warm, comfortable and dry on the longest rides. The insulated bib is very warm with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and a Reissa® waterproof coating. The black snow bibs fit true to size and you will fall in love once you try on the outerwear. Each size, including plus sizes, is fitted with models to so that we focus on the smallest details to ensure a superior women’s fit. Sizes are available from XS to 5XL for these black bib snow pants. The Divine 4.0 women's fitted black snow bib is a core DSG product that is loved by snowmobile trail riders! Want more options? Check out our entire collection of snowmobile bibs.
- Durable polyester shell with Reissa® 3,500mm MVT/3,500g/m2/24 hrs waterproof, breathable coating
- DWR finish
- Heavy duty 500D nylon panels with 3,500 MVT/3.500g/me/24 hours waterproof breathable coating with DWR finish on lower legs for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in body, 150 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ in upper bib portion
- Removable upper bib
- Reflective piping on front and back of bib for night-time visibility
- Adjustable belt and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- Side leg zippers with magnetic closure
- DSG embossed snaps and back waist patch
- Custom snowflake lining
- Interior boot gaiter
- Tether D-ring
- Women's black snow pants available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
LOVE these! I really love the adjustable length option. They fit loose, even going off their measurement chart, so you may need to go a size down.
These bibs fit great. I'm a size 2/4 and have a VERY DIFFICULT time finding snowmobile apparel that isn't so large that I feel uncomfortable. They repel the water and are warm! WIN WIN
First time riding with these bibs it was -10f. We rode trails for 7 hours and I was warm and comfortable all day. These bibs are well made and I’m very satisfied with my purchase. Shout out to DSG customer service for their great assistance with a size exchange!
I love these bibs! The removable bib section is great for days you don't want to wear it! Also I am short so the adjustable inseam is amazing! No more dragging on the ground! These pants are very warm and comfortable
So far, so good with these pants!! Amazing reflection for night time and the fit is perfect. Plus the detail is phenomenal! The pockets are so soft as well!
This bib has so many adjustments to make the perfect fit!. I can adjust the length with just a few snaps (I have mine on the shortest!). I can wear them as a pant or a bib and can also adjust the waist and suspenders in or out. Completely adjustable for the perfect fit!