Available in Canada only.
The D-Tech Base Layer shirt is the ideal solution for cold days. Engineered using the D-Tech moisture-wicking technology, it is designed to quickly transport moisture and perspiration away from the skin to the outermost portion of the fabric, leaving the skin warm and dry. The D-Tech base layers are form fitting, using 4-way stretch to hug the body, but it is not a compression fit. At a weight of over 8 oz per square yard, this polyester/spandex fabric is heavier than most base layers, enabling it to retain more heat. This Realtree Xtra long sleeve shirt is by far superior for moisture management and, best of all, it has an incredibly soft and luxurious feel.
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Realtree Xtra camo 4-way stretch material for form fit and great recovery
- Moisture wicking to keep skin warm and dry
- True women's fit
- Soft and luxurious feel
- Recommended for temperatures 0 to 50F
- Realtree Xtra shirt available in sizes XS-4XL