The D-Tech Base Layer pant is the ideal solution for cold days spent in the outdoors. Engineered using the D-Tech moisture-wicking technology, it is designed to quickly transport moisture and perspiration away from the skin to the outermost portion of the fabric, leaving the skin warm and dry. The D-Tech base layers are form fitting, using 4-way stretch to hug the body, but is not a compression fit. At a weight of over 8 oz per square yard, this polyester/spandex fabric is heavier than most base layers on the market, enabling it to retain more heat. Although this product is by far superior for moisture management and warmth, best of all, it has an incredibly soft and luxurious feel.
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Realtree Edge camo with 4-way stretch material for form fit and great recovery
- Moisture wicking to keep skin warm and dry
- True women's fit
- Soft and luxurious feel
- Recommended for temperatures 0 to 50F
- Available in sizes XS-4XL