The Craze Jacket has been a top performer in the DSG Outerwear lineup since the early days of the brand and has proven time and time again to be top contender for quality and comfort. This women's jacket is waterproof with fixed insulation making it the perfect winter jacket for weekend snowmobiling trips as well as a variety of winter outdoor activities. Fashionable yet functional, with subtle branding by design, this jacket can be worn anywhere from riding to running errands. The Craze Jacket has a fit true to size. If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile jacket that is warm, functional, and stylish this is your piece!
- Durable shell with a 2,000mm MVT/ 2,000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- Thin profile insulation with 200 grams in the body and 150 grams in the sleeves
- Removable adjustable hood
- YKK® Front zipper with magnetic windflap closure
- Reflective logo and piping for nighttime visibility
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar, chin guard and upper portion of interior front windflap
- Interior pocket key clip
- Large cargo hand warmer pockets with zip closure
- Tether D-ring
- DSG logo zipper pulls and snaps
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This jacket is true to size! I wore this snowmobiling up in Timmins in -35 weather and I was warm with 2 base layers on. I like that is has the adjustable inseam as I am short! Lots of pockets!
I get so many compliments when I wear this suit. I love the style and flattering fit it gives me. It runs a little small so I would size up if you are needing to wear mid layer on colder days. A great jacket to wear for casual or long days on the trails. I use the inside pocket a lot and the front top pocket for my lipstick and easy to reach items.
I spend a lot of time outside during the winter standing around and snowmobiling, and this jacket has kept me very warm. Been outside in -10 temps and haven’t been cold. Love the draw cords to sinch the waist. The wrist gator is great in keeping out the cold and helps when putting my gloves on. I went up a size since I don’t like anything form fitting, and the jackets offers added coverage over my bum and snow pants waist. I get a lot of complements on the camo pattern too.
I absolutely Love this jacket. It is super warm and comfortable. it is a little fitted in the waist area, so I would recommend Sizing up 1 size if you aren't sure. Love the camo look as well!
Very warm jacket! Jacket is more fitted, I recommend sizing up if you are in-between sizes or plan on layering more than a base layer.