These women's snow gloves have subtle branding and are heavily insulated, making them ideal for snowmobile trail rides. The charcoal glove gives you superior feel for its insulation--the Axe Suede material on the palm gives it a leather feel although it's a synthetic material. DSG’s signature heat pack pocket is included and can double as a vent if needed on warmer days. The Craze women's snow gloves are a perfect match for the Craze snowmobile jacket and snow pants with straps.
- Durable Nylon shell with a 2,000mm MVT/ 2,000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric
- 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate insulation throughout
- Additional 100 grams of insulation on the back of the hand
- Hipora® waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Non-slip synthetic suede palm material with DWR
- Back of the hand zippered pocket or venting or use with heat pack for added warmth
- Textured spandex knuckle panels for extra protection
- Reflective DSG logo and piping for night time visibility
- Adjustable wrist cord
- Adjustable cuff with shock cord
- Available in sizes XS-XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These gloves will keep your hands, super warm while on the trail or just if you’re hanging around chatting while you’re sledding. Highly recommend getting these.
Craze 5.0 Glove Charcoal
I have used these gloves for riding and for shovelling the driveway and they work equallly well for both tasks! I love the pocket on the top of the gloves and I use mine for my sled key when I stop to get gas or head into somewhere to eat. They are very warm and fit perfectly. Order your normal size for these!