The Craze Drop-seat bib/snow pant with straps has been a top performer in the DSG Outerwear lineup since the early days of the brand and has proven time and time again to be top contender for quality and comfort. This waterproof snow bib/pant has fixed insulation making it perfect for weekend snowmobiling trips as well as a variety of winter outdoor activities. Fashionable yet functional, this bib has the ability to convert to pants so you can wear as desired, and also has a drop seat to allows for easy access when nature calls. The Craze snow pant with straps has a true to size fit. If you are looking for a fixed insulation waterproof snow bib/pant that is warm, stylish, and functional, this is your piece!
- Durable shell with a 2,000mm MVT/ 2,000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- Drop seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams insulation in body for a thin silhouette and warmth
- Insulated zip off upper bib with 150 grams, converts to pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective logo and piping for nighttime visibility
- Tether D-ring
- DSG logo zipper pulls and snaps
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these bibs that match the jacket ..I am a camo girl so it was nice to see the camo pattern. I love that the inseams are adjustable for us short ladies as these fit to a true size.
Very true to size. I am 5'7" and 220 lbs. I have curves in every direction and am very happy with the fit of a 1x bib. I am able to adjust the waist to fit me even better to make sure no snow gets into my bibs!
I love how these bibs fit me, they are so stylish and flattering to wear. I get lots of compliments on the camo pattern. They fit me perfectly in the leg I am 5'6 and usually have to adjust up one setting. I also love the snaps at the waist, it allows a little more room for the snug fit some days. I use the drop seat all the time and would not get another pair of bibs without the drop seat option! It is a must.
Highly recommend! Love the option to remove the bib part & straps to be able to wear as pants. The drop seat is everything! If in-between sizes, size up!
I tried the monosuit and it was too big on the top and prefect for the bottom half. So I sent it back and tried the bibs. Very happy with them. I stay dry, comfortable and they look pretty cute too. My mom ended up getting a pair for herself and we have been very satisfied. I like all the adjustment features and I feel like these will hold up well for many years.