The Craze Drop-seat suspender snow pants have been a top performer in the DSG Outerwear lineup since the early days of the brand and has proven time and time again to be top contender for quality and comfort. This women's bib/pant is waterproof with fixed insulation making it for weekend snowmobiling trips as well as a variety of winter outdoor activities. Fashionable yet functional, this suspender snow pant has the ability to convert to pants so you can wear as desired, and also has a drop seat to allows for easy access when nature calls. The Craze has a fit true to size, and we offer these snow pants in plus sizes up to 5XL. If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile bib/pant that is warm, stylish, and functional, this is your piece!
- Durable shell with a 2,000mm MVT/ 2,000g/m/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment to shed water on the face of the fabric
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- Drop seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams insulation in body for a thin silhouette and warmth
- Insulated zip off upper bib with 150 grams, converts to pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective logo and piping for nighttime visibility
- Tether D-ring
- DSG logo zipper pulls and snaps
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am in love with these pants! They truly hug your body in all the right places!!! They are really warm and I love the "select a length' option for those who are shorter. You can make the pants shorter in a matter of 30 seconds by way of clasps on the legs!
*** These pants do run tight in the waist*** So order up a size is my recommendation!
You wont be disappointed with these pants!