If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile jacket that is warm, affordable, stylish, and functional, this is your piece! Craze Outerwear has been in DSG’s lineup since the beginning and has a proven history of quality and comfort. This women's insulated winter jacket is perfect for weekend trips to the snowmobiling cabin to enjoy the sport with your family and friends. When you take a break at your local lunch or dinner spot, you will not stick out as a snowmobiler and will blend right in. The Craze women's winter jacket has subtle branding by design and feels terrific once it is tried on. Fit is true to size. This women's waterproof winter jacket will impress!
- Durable shell with breathable and waterproof coating
- 100% seal taped seams
- Thin profile insulation with 200 grams in the body and 150 grams in the sleeves
- YKK Front zipper with magnetic windflap closure
- Removable hood
- Reflective logo for nighttime visibility
- Side vents for temperature regulation
- Interior vertical zip pocket with headphone port and securing loop
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Interior powder skirt
- Internal draw cord at waist
- Interior lycra wrist gaiter with thumb hole
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Soft, micro fleece interior collar, chin guard and upper portion of interior front windflap
- Interior pocket key clip
- 'DSG' logo waterproof upper chest zippers with decorative pulls
- Tether D-Ring
- Shell, lining and insulation are 100% Polyester
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Jacket was pretty true to size maybe a little big, but Went skiing a few times and fit perfect. Skied in sleet/ snow and never got wet. Loved that it had numerous pockets for skiing! Would recommend!
This jacket rocks! I love the design and how sleek it is, yet still warm! One of my favorites!
One of my all time favorite jackets. Keeps me warm and dry on some of the coldest days riding snowmobile, but is also super functionable, the jacket is not bulky at all. I receive so many compliments on this jacket whenever I wear it!
I have been wearing the Craze 4.0 Jacket for a little over a month now- since it first came out this year. It has been a cold Fall here in Minnesota, and I have taken the opportunity to test this jacket out I. The wind and rain and below zero temps traveling to work, going to football games and other outside events like trick or treating for several hours. I was toasty warm at these events, even when I was sitting and not moving at all . This jacket has a lot of pockets with a great amount of space. I can carry my coffee mug in the front one :-)! Perfect when I have my hands full! I cannot wait to get this jacket out on the trails riding as I am already beyond impressed!
I have nothing negative to say about this jacket. Love the color the pattern amd the fit. Super warm lots of great pockets! Fits true to size
This jacket is fitted well and super warm! Design is awesome and the pockets it has is AMAZING!