If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile bib/pant that is warm, affordable, stylish, and functional, this is your piece! Craze Outerwear has been in DSG’s lineup since the beginning and has a proven history of quality and comfort. Our women's black snow pants are perfect for weekend trips to the snowmobiling cabin to enjoy the sport with your family and friends. When you take a break at your local lunch or dinner spot, you will not stick out as a snowmobiler and will blend right in. The Craze bib/pant has subtle branding by design and feels terrific once it is tried on. These stylish snow pants fit true to size. This snow pant will impress!
- Durable shell with breathable and waterproof coating
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams insulation in body for a thin silhouette and warmth
- Zip off upper bib, converts to pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- YKK side leg zippers with magnetic windflap closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective logo for nighttime visibility
- 'DSG' logo waterproof zippers with decorative pulls
- Tether D-Ring
- Shell, lining and insulation 100% Polyester
- Women's high waisted snow pants available in sizes XS-5XL
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not only do i have an option of removing the bib part and wearing them as regular snowpants, they have a drop seat which is key for those long snowmobile rides with no facilities for miles or those quick trips in a gas station bathroom or an outhouse when you don't want to completely undress.
My favorite feature is the adjustable inseam. I'm only 5'2 and have always walked all over the bottoms of my snowpants or have gone as far as duct taping them to make them short enough. Just a few snaps on my craze 4.0 bibs and I can adjust these pants to the perfect length!
LOVE these! Color is perfect and the fact you can adjust the inseam is amazing for my short self! Super pumped to wear these for the season!