If you are looking for a fixed insulation snowmobile bib/pant that is warm, affordable, stylish, and functional, this is your piece! Craze Outerwear has been in DSG’s lineup since the beginning and has a proven history of quality and comfort. This grey snow pant is perfect for weekend trips to the snowmobiling cabin to enjoy the sport with your family and friends. When you take a break at your local lunch or dinner spot, you will not stick out as a snowmobiler and will blend right in. The Craze 3.0 has subtle branding by design and feels terrific once it is tried on. These stylish snow pants fit true to size. This grey snow pant will impress!
- Durable shell with breathable and waterproof coating in Charcoal Heather with a white triangle print lining
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- 200 grams insulation in body for a thin silhouette and warmth
- Zip off upper bib, converts to pants
- Gray snow pants with adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- YKK side leg zippers with magnetic windflap closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective logo for nighttime visibility
- 'DSG' logo waterproof zippers with decorative pulls
- Tether D-Ring
- Shell, lining and insulation 100% Polyester
- Gray snow pants available in sizes XS-5XL
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really impressed on the style and color of the bib. Nice material used. I've tried him on but I'm not used yet hopefully this weekend if we get snow.
Great pants! Fit correctly & comfy! Toasty warm!
I'm 5'11" and these pants are a perfect length for me. They are adjustable, so you can snap them up if you're shorter, so it works for all heights. These bibs are soft and comfortable, and easy to wear all day riding no problem.
Bibs look good, was somewhat difficult to locate sizing, but ended up ordering directly from DSG. Arrived in less than a week. The rest of the suit looks great.