Available in Canada only.
The Avid Women's Ice Fishing Jacket by DSG Outerwear has a classic look with features to keep you very warm and dry on the ice!! DSG took years of knowledge from building snowmobile specific apparel and put it into an insulated jacket that is rich with features for ice fishing. The fit of our winter fishing jackets is very important and it comes in petite to plus sizes. Look fabulous and stay warm on your next ice fishing trip with our women's ice fishing clothing! Contact us with any questions about this waterproof fishing jacket!
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric – in 3 colors: Tan/Black, Deep Teal/ Black or Deep Maroon/Black
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam insulation for warmth, as well a flotation assistance. When wearing the combination of the "DSG Avid Ice Fishing" jacket and bibs together, the Flotex Flotation Assist System will assist in the event of an emergency. This garment is a non-coast guard approved.
- Inside waist and sleeve cuff have fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out of jacket
- 170 grams of Primaloft® insulation in the body, 133 grams of Primaloft® insulation in the balance of the jacket and hood
- Soft micro fleece collar and chin guard
- #8 YKK front zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Underarm vent zippers for temperature regulation
- Adjustable removable hood
- Internal powder skirt to keep snow and wind out
- Interior lycra wrist gaiters with thumb hole and adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Roomy exterior pockets with multiple entries
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s on upper chest area
- Insulated women's fishing jacket is available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So this is my second year wearing the Avid ice suit. The jacket and bibs are phenomenal. The thing I love the most and find most valuable to my hard water adventures is the movement you get with a high end insulation. It is not heavy or bulky whatsoever. I can wear it for long periods and be 100% comfortable. I can sleep in it, I travel to and from fishing wearing it. It's just that comfy!! And it's great that I don't have to layer up hugely underneath and I stay very warm. The best float suit I've worn! The measurements for females is spot on! It fits very nicely! You can really tell it's made for female anglers, by female anglers! Functional, wind proof, and safe. I can easily sit outside in 90km/hr winds in -20 and stay warm and safe. Doesn't get better than that!
I am an avid Angler. This jacket is built tough. I love the magnet pocket closures, the D rings for snips, and the warm fleece pocket liners. But best of all is the low bulk. I wear 2xl and as a bigger gal the last thing I want is more bulk. The fit is flattering and I love the blue colour!! I’m a fan for life!