Can't find your size? Check out our retailers: Runnings, Scheels, Fleet Farm, L&M Fleet Supply, Frank's Great Outdoors, Jay's Sporting Goods, Sportsman's Guide, Glens Army Navy, and Mark's Fleet Supply.
The Avid Ice Fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This women's ice fishing suit was designed to have a functional drop seat making it simple to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The winter ice fishing suit pairs perfectly with The Avid Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam insulation for warmth, as well a flotation assistance. When wearing the combination of the "DSG Avid Ice Fishing" jacket and bibs together, the Flotex Flotation Assist System will assist in the event of an emergency. This garment is a non-coast guard approved.
- Hem has fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out
- 170 grams of Primaloft® insulation in the body
- Removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® front bib zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy exterior pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Women's ice fishing bibs available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these for Arctic fieldwork & I can’t wait to try these in the field. It’s so nice not to have to wear gear designed for men & the price point is excellent given the features. The fit is awesome, the knee pads are great & pockets seem practical. I hope they are as warm & waterproof as they look!
Thank you for making quality winter gear catered to women. These fit perfectly and keep me warm on the boat. Can't wait to wear them on the ice.
If you’re on the edge about getting these, let me be the one to tell you- they will change your life and make fishing 10x more enjoyable. If you ice fish a lot, you know how annoying bibs can be when you go to the bathroom.. The drop seat bibs are an absolute game changer.
ALSO, I like kneeling down when I fish sometimes and I’ve never had another pair of bibs that keep me dry like these.
The fit is great, so many great features from the drop seat to the adjustable length. True to size. Tried on and I was in love! Thanks DSG!
Best bibs EVER! true to size, warm, love the drop seat!
I had the Kylie 3.0 so I decided to try the Avid for ice fishing and I was blown away! Not only are they comfortable and easy to use but they are warm. They kept me more than comfortable while out on the ice for 12+hours. Now looking at buying them for my daughters.
Amazing quality! The wife is very happy, warm and dry!
Love the warmth in these bibs. I don’t even need my jacket often. Great for the freezing Mid Canada weather. Also love the adjustments as the size I bought was a bit big but using the Velcro straps make it so that it fits perfectly for regular pants but if I add in thicker clothing I can extend it open to accommodate if needed, too. Even though I have shorter legs, the length adjustment snaps are perfect and create the right length. The quality of the sewing and enclosures and magnetic snaps on the pockets are all so impressive.
These bibs are a game changer
Very warm and comfortable plenty of room to move
Drop down seat is priceless