This ice fishing bib is a Canada-only item.
The Avid Ice Fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This women's ice fishing suit was designed to have a functional drop seat making it simple to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The winter ice fishing suit pairs perfectly with The Avid Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam insulation for warmth, as well a flotation assistance. When wearing the combination of the "DSG Avid Ice Fishing" jacket and bibs together, the Flotex Flotation Assist System will assist in the event of an emergency. This garment is a non-coast guard approved.
- Hem has fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out
- 170 grams of Primaloft® insulation in the body
- Removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® front bib zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy exterior pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Women's ice fishing bibs available in sizes XS-5XL
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Do you know how hard it is to find ice fishing outerwear for a heavier woman? I used to think it was impossible. Not anymore. I love DSG! These bibs fit great and are comfortable and kept me so warm sleeping in an ice hut without a sleeping bag. I love how easy it is to open up the legs to get them over my boots. Highly recommended!
I have wanted these fishing bibs since I first found dsg online! I missed out last year as they sold out for the year really fast! And now I know why, these pants are top notch! I normally wear a size m-lg so I ordered the large and they fit great, I have enough room to wear comfy pants and a hoodie under them. I haven’t got to try them on the ice yet but the quality is well worth the price. I can see myself having these pants for at least 5-10 years. (My last hh pants are still going and these surpass quality for sure!) thank you DSG for making high functional, comfortable and fashionable gear!
Wonderful and well made bibs for women! I haven't had a chance to test these out in the elements but I can say the fit is super! I am 180lbs 5'6 36DD and the Large fits perfectly. They have lots of areas of adjustment to really make these fit the way you want. The drop seat was the real selling feature for me. The re-enforced knees and awesome float tech will be a game-changer too. The back of the bibs come up nice and high which will be great to avoid the dreaded cold-back. Once your back gets cold, it's game over so that shouldn't be an issue this winter! Now I just wait for the ice to form here in Northern Ontario! Thanks girls for making a great product! Will update review after testing it outside.