The Arctic Appeal Women's Ice Fishing Jacket by DSG Outerwear has a beautiful look with features to keep you very warm and dry on the ice!! DSG took years of knowledge from building snowmobile specific apparel and put it into an ice fishing specific jacket that is rich with features for fishing. The fit of our jackets is very important and come in petite to plus sizes. Look fabulous and stay warm on your next ice fishing trip with our women's ice fishing clothing!
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric – in 2 colors: Grey with black or Black with aqua
- 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth combined with an additional 170 grams of insulation in the body, 110 grams of insulation in the balance of the jacket and hood
- Soft micro fleece collar and chin guard
- #5 YKK Front Zipper with snap wind flap closure for long lasting durability
- Underarm vent zippers for temperature regulation
- Removable hood with adjustable pull chord for a perfect fit
- Internal powder skirt to keep snow and wind out
- Interior lycra wrist gaiters with thumb hole and adjustable hook and loop cuffs
- Roomy, fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s on upper chest to connect depth finder weights or ice picks
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Insulated fishing jacket is available in sizes XS-5XL
Pair this winter jacket with a pair of Arctic Appeal Ice Fishing Flip-Top Mittens.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This jacket is so warm! I really like the oversized hood and the numerous amounts of pockets. I'm usually a size large but I sized up to create room for the bibs and extra layers underneath and don't feel bulky at all!
Absolutely love everything about this jacket! It is SO warm and comfortable!