The Arctic Appeal Ice Fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This ice fishing bib was designed to have a very functional drop seat making it very easy to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The ice bib pairs perfectly with The AA Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Cold weather coveralls with 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth combined with an additional 170 grams of insulation in the body
- Women's ice fishing suit with removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® Front bib Zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Ice fishing bib pants with adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Women's ice fishing suit available in sizes XS-5XL
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was already impressed with the quality of my DSG Snow bibs, but these blow them out of the water! The DSG Snow bibs are a little on the stiffer side but these bibs are really flexible. The adjustable inseams are incredible because I have a 28" inseam so it's hard for me to find gear that won't drag on the ground. The drop seat is an absolute game changer! With the drop seat comes a full leg zipper - which means no more digging around through tight waist bands to fix bunched up base layers! The chest pockets are lined with fleece which is really nice for when you don't want to wear gloves. In one of the hip pockets, there is a small towel connected to the inner pocket for a quick wipe and go. Inside the leg, there is a pocket for removable knee pads. I really like that feature for days you don't want the extra padding or if they get soaked and you need to let them dry. 12/10 recommend buying these bibs for days on the hard water - or even days when it's really cold on open water!
These bibs are amazing! The drop seat is perfect for a day out on the ice. They are so warm! And the fit is perfect!