Your size not available? Call one of these retail partners & order today! Sizes MD-2XL in stock! Trigger Time (231) 796-7100 (Big Rapids, MI) or Shooters Range at (231) 421-9222 (Traverse City, MI).
The Arctic Appeal Ice Fishing bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This ice fishing bib was designed to have a very functional drop seat making it very easy to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The ice bib pairs perfectly with The AA Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Cold weather coveralls with 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth combined with an additional 170 grams of insulation in the body
- Women's ice fishing suit with removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® Front bib Zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Ice fishing bib pants with adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Women's ice fishing suit available in sizes XS-5XL
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these bibs in preparation for the 2019/2020 ice fishing season, and I sure am glad I did! I was skeptical at first because I have tried many kinds of bibs and pants over the years in an attempt to keep warm and dry. After my first trip with the Arctic Appeal bibs, I knew I was hooked on them. They kept my low back, legs, and body warm. I was also very impressed with the many ways you can customize the size of your bibs such as the waist cinch, and the clips to adjust the inseam length. I am a shorter lady so that was extremely helpful and I appreciate the thought that went into this portion of creating the bibs. I was also worried about sizing as normally it feels as though sizing with many companies is never right, I'm happy to say that all my DSG items have been true to their sizing chart. Currently, I am 5'3 and 165 lbs, my waist is 37 inches and hips 45.5 inches - I chose an XL bib and it has fit perfectly with a slight bit of cinching in the waist with the belts and adjusting of the inseam with the provided buttons. If I had one suggestion it would be that the back rise up a little bit more for more back coverage.
Also, In all my years of ice fishing, I have NEVER spent time kneeling on the ice due to being cold and wet. I can honestly say in the past few trips, I have spent more time kneeling than I have sitting in a chair!
In all I am extremely happy with my arctic appeal bibs, I was skeptical initially, but after taking the plunge to purchase them and giving them a fair try, I am 100% happy with my purchase and will be using these bibs for many trips to come!
I traded my ice armor in for these because I was sick of the bulk, extra leg length, and them making me claustrophobic. (Plus the zipper broke and I never fixed it) These bibs are really light, weight wise, but have kept me just as warm as my old ice armor ones. I’m short and chunky and loved that I could adjust the length. The drop seat is a game changer! These are extremely comfortable!
I bought these pants in December 2018 and just got to wear them for the first time and boy was I warm! We going fishing in the U.P. Yearly and I know I will not get cold this winter. My only thought is the pockets could on the front could be a little bigger., because I find hard to comfortably fight my jaw openers and pliers. I will get use to it because they keep me plenty warm!
Received my arctic Ice bibs tonight. I am in love with them. The fit is roomy, lots of room for layering. They look awesome. Finally a great get for women anglers.
Game changer for the serious or fun fisher woman! Drop seat making bathroom breaks simple and warm. Lots of pockets, towel to wipe off the fish slime after catching fish. Great adjustable straps amd waist. Adjustable hem that is extremely short girl friendly ! Honestly really well made ,very durable zippers . Knee padding thay is removable. These are very warm and the knee padding is great for kneeling and because you are warm you'll be outside doing this more often.
Highly reccomend these.
I was already impressed with the quality of my DSG Snow bibs, but these blow them out of the water! The DSG Snow bibs are a little on the stiffer side but these bibs are really flexible. The adjustable inseams are incredible because I have a 28" inseam so it's hard for me to find gear that won't drag on the ground. The drop seat is an absolute game changer! With the drop seat comes a full leg zipper - which means no more digging around through tight waist bands to fix bunched up base layers! The chest pockets are lined with fleece which is really nice for when you don't want to wear gloves. In one of the hip pockets, there is a small towel connected to the inner pocket for a quick wipe and go. Inside the leg, there is a pocket for removable knee pads. I really like that feature for days you don't want the extra padding or if they get soaked and you need to let them dry. 12/10 recommend buying these bibs for days on the hard water - or even days when it's really cold on open water!
These bibs are amazing! The drop seat is perfect for a day out on the ice. They are so warm! And the fit is perfect!