Available in Canada only. Don't see your size? Click here to view product that will ship from US.
The Arctic Appeal Insulated Ice Fishing Bib screams functionality while on the ice without sacrificing look and fit. This ice fishing bib was designed to have a functional drop seat making it simple to, well, take care of your business and not have to remove any top layers! The ice bib pairs perfectly with The AA Ice Jacket.
- Durable Polyester shell with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Heavy-duty 840 Denier knee panels with 2,000MVT/ 2,000g/m2 2/24hrs waterproof breathable coating with DWR treatment on the face of the fabric
- Cold weather coveralls with 100% seal taped seams
- FLOTEX® layered foam for insulating warmth and flotation assist combined with an additional 180 grams of insulation in the body
- Hem has fast drain mesh allowing water to flow out
- Women's ice fishing suit with removable internal knee pads
- Drop-seat construction using YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- #5 YKK® Front bib Zipper with snap wind flap closure
- Micro-fiber terry hand towel – removable for easy washing
- Roomy fleece lined exterior cargo pockets with multiple entries
- Reflective piping on legs (front and back) for night time visibility
- 2 large d-ring’s at waist area
- Adjustable side waist tabs and suspenders
- Interior boot gaiter to keep out the snow
- Ice fishing bib pants with adjustable inseam from 32.5” to 28.5”
- Flotex Floatation Assist System. When wearing the combination of the the Arctic Appeal jacket and the bibs together, the floatation assist system will assist to keep you on the water up to 2 hours in the event of an emergency. This is a non-coast guard approved personal flotation device.
- Women's ice fishing suit available in sizes XS-5XL