Heavily insulated, warm grey women's gloves.
- Durable polyester shell with 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hrs waterproof breathable Reissa® coating with DWR treatment on the face of the arctic gloves' fabric
- 150 grams 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout, additional 100 grams of polyfill insulation on back of hand
- HIPORA® waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane
- Ax Suede palm material with DWR coating and waterproof membrane
- Back of hand pocket for venting or heat pack with YKK® concealed zipper
- Reflective piping for night time visibility
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Adjustable cuff with shock cord
- Reinforced fingertips
- Non-slip fingertips, thumb, and palm
- Available in sizes XS-XL
Match with the women's Arctic Appeal purple winter coat.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These were an impulse purchase and I am so glad I did. They are long enough to protect my hands while out on the ice or even sledding with the kids. My hands stayed warm and toasty all day with no issues.
I found the top of my hands got cold while riding.
Bought the glove in a medium based on size chart but ended up giving them to my daughter. Ordered the xl glove and it fits nice. A little surprised about how small they run. Otheer than that it’s a great glove. Below zero temps I would have liked to been able to fit a liner glove underneath. Had to switch gloves for the super cold weather. My daughter loves her gloves!!
I have a pair of DSG snow gloves and they were so warm when snow mobiling. They are great! So excited to get an extra pair! And they are long enough to not let snow slip in.